Origins Server?

Just fixed the Humanity gain and the debug monitor for murders, heroe kills and bandit kills ^^
o/

debugpicture.png

Is your RPT logfile getting flooded with cleanup messages ?

I got 1 cleanup per minute and many erros in my RPT
Code:
if ( side _x == _side >
1:43:11  Error position: <_count ) then {
Code:
 1:45:39 "CLEANUP: PERFORMING ITEM CLEANUP: TOTAL 76 LOOT BAGS TIME=8130.09"
1:45:39 "CLEANUP: _itemNumer = 16, _itemNumerP=0, _itemNumerHP=9"
1:45:39 "CLEANUP: DELETED 51 LOOT BAGS, TOTAL 76, TIME end=8130.09"

It's the AN2_DZ. It's not spawning because the chance of spawning is 0.05 which may as well be 0.

To fix it:

Go into your database with phpmyadmin, Navicat, etc, and look in your object_classes table.
Sort the Classname column so the A's show at the top, and then look for the AN2_DZ and change the value under the Chance column to 0.65. Or what ever you want it at. This should make it spawn more often.

I will update the git sql also.

The AN2_DZ row does not exist in my database. Could you possibly export that line for me or paste the data for it in here so that I can add it?

How are you guys doing day only? 4hr resets? Mine by default is hitting night within 2-3hrs max.

I tried many different combinations in the init file. None seemed to make any difference. It was always 4 minutes in game = 1 minute in RL.

So in the end I commented out the line in the init file which sets it back to default 1:1. Reboot server every 8 hours, jobs a good'un.

Like this;

Code:
//Adjust here for time of day/night (Current setting is 3hr day/night)
//[3,false,true,5] execFSM "core_time.fsm";

Alex you going to share your humanity bug fix dude? Biggest issue I have on my server, my mate has 15000 humanity now from just grinding zombies.

Forgive me for being daft, but I've attempted to browse through this thread and was not sure if I've overlooked it or not.

But is there a guide/tutorial on how to set up a Private Origins Server?

You fixed the bug where humanity is gained from zombie kills only and not having to first aid?

If so... How please?

The files me and alex are using you can gain humanity from giving a blood bag to others or any other medical activity or from killing zombies.

This is not the issue. in origins you shouldnt be able to gain humanity from only killing zombies. Once you have gained your first chunk of zombie humanity the system should prevent you gaining any more until you give another player a bloodbag/painkillers etc etc. its supposed to be a combo system, forcing you to mix things up.... this is not working on my server. Does it on yours?

Well looking at the code for the zombie side of things there was nothing i could see in there that suggests that what you said is true. The code for handling damage on zombies was set that after x amount of kills you gain humanity and there was nothing in there limiting how much humanity you gain from doing it.

This is not the issue. in origins you shouldnt be able to gain humanity from only killing zombies. Once you have gained your first chunk of zombie humanity the system should prevent you gaining any more until you give another player a bloodbag/painkillers etc etc. its supposed to be a combo system, forcing you to mix things up.... this is not working on my server. Does it on yours?

No, we have our own system and that system dont work like that.

I also second Cortez post :)

Back