Origins Server?

What is your server launch line?

I sorted the issue. It was something so stupid I dont want to mention it. But I will.

In @DayzOrigins, I had extracted the 1.7.1 version... Into another folder... Called @DayzOrigins....

Moved Addons into the root of @DayzOrigins and solved it -_-

@Drew Reid could you share the link of the uploaded working server files which are merged with Jay's server files

Some players reported there are 7 grave sites on Sector b that spawns unlimited DMRs, ammo and PKPs.

Anyone knows how I can disable/remove this? Most guys are now running with DMRs because as soon as you pick one up a mew one spawns in it's place. Been told the graves are at the hangers at the end of the runway...

I am using the stock standard server files from Github with now modification....

you have to exec pMain() before the server starts

eg from a Batch file:

C:\PATH\TO\mysql.exe --user=dayz --password=CHANGEME --host=127.0.0.1 --port=3306 --database=origins --execute="call pMain()"

Some players reported there are 7 grave sites on Sector b that spawns unlimited DMRs, ammo and PKPs.

Anyone knows how I can disable/remove this? Most guys are now running with DMRs because as soon as you pick one up a mew one spawns in it's place. Been told the graves are at the hangers at the end of the runway...

I am using the stock standard server files from Github with now modification....

that was an actual glitch on the official servers as well. not sure if theres a fix for it

Who have problems after installing Origina AI 1.2 with kicking from server "script restriction #124"
i change line in scripts.txt number 128
such:
5 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode" !"hMove,\"amovpknlmstpsraswrfldnon\"] call RE;\n[objNull, player, rSPAWN, [], dzn_fnc_breathfog] call RE;\n\nplayer disableConversation"

change from 5 to 1 and problem gone!

Quick question
1.Is @Drew Reid server files not letting player choose where to spawn or which gender to play like @MajorPainage one or i'm not getting it to work properly ?
2.I saw player_selfbloodbag.sqf in @Drew Raid server file but i cannot blood bag my self in game. How to enable it ?

Quick question
1.Is @Drew Reid server files not letting player choose where to spawn or which gender to play like @MajorPainage one or i'm not getting it to work properly ?
2.I saw player_selfbloodbag.sqf in @Drew Raid server file but i cannot blood bag my self in game. How to enable it ?

Can you share link to drew reid's files ? are those files merged with Jay's files ?

And if you are using ah.sqf in those files, then that is the the reason the menus are disappearing, also house building menus will disappear after 1 second if using this antihack
http://opendayz.net/threads/1-7-7-1-new-antihack-script.8552/page-25

1. Nope it's not merged with Jay's one and you can find a link to it on previous page
2. I'm not using any anti-hack because it a private server for only me and my friend to play

And now i think the problem is on the client side that it show black screen instead of a spawn menu (choose where to spawn) and now i've got another problem :( which is i can't seem to get on vehicle that already have someone in it no matter how many seats its got.

But I've got some lead now and i'll share the solution for this as soon as i figure it out :)

I also thought they were going to be merged, but not done as of yet.

There appears to be no gender select, or spawn select.
Self bloodbag is disabled as well as the admin tools.

Jay said that he has sent the files to drew reid.. i am guessing he has been busy with some work ..

I will wait for a reply from him .. so we can have the merged files.

Meanwhile I am still trying to find a way to make the ah.sqf antihack work with origins.

Back