Origins Server?

Good, so not sure why peoples servers are missing the buildings if they are using the files i uploaded. UNLESS they have tried to mod the server and have cocked that up.

Then you should remove the //

@AlexHjelm:

Code:
!"dayz_myBackpack addWeaponCargoGlobal [_bcpkWpn,1];"

But you will run into numerous Battleye Filter Restrictions. There are some Tutorials in this forum which show you how to make exceptions in you filters.

Think it's these two lines.

Code:
5 addBackpack !"\"addBackpack\"," !"addBackpackCargo" !"addBackpackCargoGlobal" !"player addBackpack _backpackType;" !"_newUnit addBackpack _newBackpackType;" !"player addBackpack _bcpk;"
5 addBackpackCargo !"\"addBackpackCargo\"," !"addBackpackCargoGlobal"
i have them set to 1 on my server in any case because of the anti hack.

Tested both, still got the same problem.
18:03:46 BattlEye Server: Player #1 Soap - GUID: 4b7fc2c52e204f6cdfac8483d9ecb455 (unverified)
18:03:46 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (4b7fc2c52e204f6cdfac8483d9ecb455) of player #1 Soap
18:04:58 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #0 (127.0.0.1:62745) logged in
18:05:51 Player Soap kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #115
18:05:51 Player Soap disconnected.

I dont have a Origins Server at the moment. Are you sure that you added the exception to the right line? Like i said, it should begin with "5 addWeaponCargoGlobal". Search for that line and see if it's working. If not set the 5 to 1.

I dont have a Origins Server at the moment. Are you sure that you added the exception to the right line? Like i said, it should begin with "5 addWeaponCargoGlobal". Search for that line and see if it's working. If not set the 5 to 1.

ok, i will try to redo it again.
Thanks.

I got this one now 18:22:57 Player Soap kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #112

The #115 is solved.

Anyone with a good scripts.txt for origins please :D?

I did try pyBEscanner but all my players got banned :D haha.

Anyone else with slow spawns for weapons and stuff?

You should all be careful. For shits and giggles I just renamed one of my servers to say "Origins." I was not actually hosting an origins server. Within a few hours I got this from my host:

Our system detected a large (D)DoS against your service on IP address 74.91.125.219 at this time, described as 'a UDP-based DRDoS through DNS servers', and added a filter to our router to block it.

So they dont care whether or not you even have the files, all they are doing is search on the word Origins.

You should all be careful. For shits and giggles I just renamed one of my servers to say "Origins." I was not actually hosting an origins server. Within a few hours I got this from my host:

So they dont care whether or not you even have the files, all they are doing is search on the word Origins.

I had really shit attempts at a ddos the other night. they took down ts for a couple of minutes but the game servers were uneffected. BUT what i would do is try and see if your hosting company can track back to who started the ddos and get some legal action against them.

Wtf, do Gamersplatoons really DDoS ppl for hosting Origins servers? i fixed my loot spawns btw, my Disk Queue was on 5-10 because of the page file lol, i have 4GB of ram but it wrote to the pagefile wtf is that?

Windows never stops amaze me.

*edit*

Seems my loot still wont spawn.

I will try run my DB on the same machine as the server, to much bad code in this Origins files

yeah they like to DDOS and do other shady business. I'm not scared of them... How long can they honestly DDOS without running out of resources. I personally doubt anyone in the GP community is running their own bot net. If anything, they are renting them which costs $$.

I personally saw over 2gbps of traffic which is no slouch. How hard did they hit you?

guys. try this out! I am using pyscanner to filter the logs to catch any bad guys trying to mess up our server. BE kicks them before they can do anything.

EDIT: Ok guys, GP managed to bypass BE on my server so I went ahead and removed their code from the client files and then I overrode the code in the map!

Replace your pbo in the mpMissions with this file. This should fix it once and for all.

https://anonfiles.com/file/ad521e22d448e079b48b53c204e399f5

fix for the Anti-Private server code:
setVariable.txt
Code:
1 "" !="zombiespawn" !="zombied" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="dayzLoginRecord" !="dayzCharDisco" !="dayzPlayerSave" !="usecBleed" !="dayzHit" !="usecTransfuse" !="usecBandage" !="dayzPlayerMorph" !="usecPainK" !="usecEpi" !="dayzPublishObj" !="dayzRoadFlare" !="dayzDiscoAdd" !="dayzGutBody" !="dayzHideBody" !="dayzDeleteObj" !="dayzUpdateVehicle" !="dayzSetFix" !="dayzHumanity" !="dayzDiscoRem" !="usecMorphine" !="dayzSetFuel" !="dayzFlies" !="changeCharacter" !="dayzSwitch" !="dayzFire" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRnoAnim" !="remExField" !="BIS_MPF_logic" !="remExFP" !="dayzDeath" !="player" !="drn_DynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="dayzSetDate" !="rsay" !="rland" !="rsetdir" !="messing" !="startcombattimer" !="combattimeout" !="posforceupdate" !="temperature" !="targets" !="norrn_unconscious" !="usec_iscardiac" !="medforceupdate" !="usec_injured" !="usec_lowblood" !="doloiter" !="looted" !="pilot" !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
5 "dayzLogin"
5 "dayzLogin2"
5 "teleported"
1 "nil"
1 "true"
1" false"
1 "remExFP"
1 "BIS_MPF_logic"
1 "JIPrequest"
1 "JIPexec"
1 "alive"
5 "dayzSetDate"
5 "rsay"
5 "rland"
5 "rsetdir"
5 "local_sefFuel"
1 "spawn"  !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;" !="zombiespawn"
1 "BIS_Effects"
5 "hiveupdateresu"
PublicVariables.txt
Code:
1 "" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="dayzLoginRecord" !="dayzCharDisco" !="dayzPlayerSave" !="usecBleed" !="dayzHit" !="usecTransfuse" !="usecBandage" !="dayzPlayerMorph" !="usecPainK" !="usecEpi" !="dayzPublishObj" !="dayzRoadFlare" !="dayzDiscoAdd" !="dayzGutBody" !="dayzHideBody" !="dayzDeleteObj" !="dayzUpdateVehicle" !="dayzSetFix" !="dayzHumanity" !="dayzDiscoRem" !="usecMorphine" !="dayzSetFuel" !="dayzFlies" !="changeCharacter" !="dayzSwitch" !="dayzFire" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRnoAnim" !="remExField" !="BIS_MPF_logic" !="remExFP" !="dayzDeath" !="player" !="drn_DynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="dayzSetDate" !="rsay" !="rland" !="rsetdir"  !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;" !="norrn_unconscious" !="usec_iscardiac" !="medforceupdate" !="usec_injured" !="usec_lowblood" !="doloiter" !="looted" !="pilot"
1 "dayzLogin"
1 "dayzLogin2"
5 "teleported"
1 "nil"
1 "true"
1" false"
1 "remExFP"
1 "BIS_MPF_logic"
1 "JIPrequest"
1 "JIPexec"
//1 "dayzDeath"
//1 "player"
1 "alive"
5 "dayzSetDate"
5 "rsay"
5 "rland"
5 "rsetdir"
5 "local_sefFuel"
1 "spawn"  !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
1 "BIS_Effects"
5 "hiveupdateresu"
Thanks go to hangender for helping me on this.

There is no server .pbo on that zipfile?

Guys whats up with this? they just froze my server?
orgisnwtcfreeze.png

dumpszz.png

guys. try this out! I am using pyscanner to filter the logs to catch any bad guys trying to mess up our server. BE kicks them before they can do anything.

EDIT: Ok guys, GP managed to bypass BE on my server so I went ahead and removed their code from the client files and then I overrode the code in the map!

Replace your pbo in the mpMissions with this file. This should fix it once and for all.

https://anonfiles.com/file/ad521e22d448e079b48b53c204e399f5

fix for the Anti-Private server code:
setVariable.txt
Code:
1 "" !="zombiespawn" !="zombied" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="dayzLoginRecord" !="dayzCharDisco" !="dayzPlayerSave" !="usecBleed" !="dayzHit" !="usecTransfuse" !="usecBandage" !="dayzPlayerMorph" !="usecPainK" !="usecEpi" !="dayzPublishObj" !="dayzRoadFlare" !="dayzDiscoAdd" !="dayzGutBody" !="dayzHideBody" !="dayzDeleteObj" !="dayzUpdateVehicle" !="dayzSetFix" !="dayzHumanity" !="dayzDiscoRem" !="usecMorphine" !="dayzSetFuel" !="dayzFlies" !="changeCharacter" !="dayzSwitch" !="dayzFire" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRnoAnim" !="remExField" !="BIS_MPF_logic" !="remExFP" !="dayzDeath" !="player" !="drn_DynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="dayzSetDate" !="rsay" !="rland" !="rsetdir" !="messing" !="startcombattimer" !="combattimeout" !="posforceupdate" !="temperature" !="targets" !="norrn_unconscious" !="usec_iscardiac" !="medforceupdate" !="usec_injured" !="usec_lowblood" !="doloiter" !="looted" !="pilot" !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
5 "dayzLogin"
5 "dayzLogin2"
5 "teleported"
1 "nil"
1 "true"
1" false"
1 "remExFP"
1 "BIS_MPF_logic"
1 "JIPrequest"
1 "JIPexec"
1 "alive"
5 "dayzSetDate"
5 "rsay"
5 "rland"
5 "rsetdir"
5 "local_sefFuel"
1 "spawn"  !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;" !="zombiespawn"
1 "BIS_Effects"
5 "hiveupdateresu"
PublicVariables.txt
Code:
1 "" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="dayzLoginRecord" !="dayzCharDisco" !="dayzPlayerSave" !="usecBleed" !="dayzHit" !="usecTransfuse" !="usecBandage" !="dayzPlayerMorph" !="usecPainK" !="usecEpi" !="dayzPublishObj" !="dayzRoadFlare" !="dayzDiscoAdd" !="dayzGutBody" !="dayzHideBody" !="dayzDeleteObj" !="dayzUpdateVehicle" !="dayzSetFix" !="dayzHumanity" !="dayzDiscoRem" !="usecMorphine" !="dayzSetFuel" !="dayzFlies" !="changeCharacter" !="dayzSwitch" !="dayzFire" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRnoAnim" !="remExField" !="BIS_MPF_logic" !="remExFP" !="dayzDeath" !="player" !="drn_DynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="dayzSetDate" !="rsay" !="rland" !="rsetdir"  !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;" !="norrn_unconscious" !="usec_iscardiac" !="medforceupdate" !="usec_injured" !="usec_lowblood" !="doloiter" !="looted" !="pilot"
1 "dayzLogin"
1 "dayzLogin2"
5 "teleported"
1 "nil"
1 "true"
1" false"
1 "remExFP"
1 "BIS_MPF_logic"
1 "JIPrequest"
1 "JIPexec"
//1 "dayzDeath"
//1 "player"
1 "alive"
5 "dayzSetDate"
5 "rsay"
5 "rland"
5 "rsetdir"
5 "local_sefFuel"
1 "spawn"  !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
1 "BIS_Effects"
5 "hiveupdateresu"
Thanks go to hangender for helping me on this.

there are 2 more in dayz_equip that are hard to fix, cannot find them in your pbo. thay are in the config cpp´s

Back