Origins Server?

Guys whats up with this? they just froze my server?
orgisnwtcfreeze.png

dumpszz.png
you can test this one out... LINK
and see if it works for you...

and please report if it works...

http://dayz.epm-gaming.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=15

download the server pbo from there if thats all you need

Does this fix the refueling issue? Me and my girlfriend have been on the server all day wondering why theres no refuel option when we pull up into petrol stations, quite glad vehicles work and have had full fuel :D its just pretty pointless without the ability to fill up again

EDIT: Just replaced the existing server.pbo and theres still no refuel option

EDIT2: Just realized i used the server.pbo from the full package on EPM-Gaming, built a pbo from the server file rar you also had on EPM will test shortly

EDIT3: Nope still not working :(

That happens when a Origins Developer joined the server and executed code or you missed something with the files.
Yes and admin named Mazz/Mazze joined our server and made that happen

you can test this one out... LINK
and see if it works for you...

and please report if it works...

I added it to the .txt files but i will add the files too now, thanks :)
Hope it will work, they came into the server and asked "Is this offical server?" my answer was "Atleast the files are official ;D" and after 3minutes everything froze.

Do you mind sharing his GUID? Would be nice for the future, so he can't make any troubles for other servers.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of setting up a private server? I saw hambeasts' fix on Reddit and really want to get a private Origins server going. Not sure where to start!

Can anyone point me in the right direction of setting up a private server? I saw hambeasts' fix on Reddit and really want to get a private Origins server going. Not sure where to start!

By private do you mean on a dedicated server or on a local machine? either way i can help you i've got mine fully working

I have a box that I use strictly as a server. It's a local machine but I use it to run game servers. I've ran DayZ Reality before, but I wasn't sure where to start with Origins. Where do I get the full set of data files? The database structure? Etc?

It should be in your server_console.log
Sorry, dont have that.

Running BEC now if he comes back.

I still have problems with loot tho... loot random de-spawns and takes ages to spawn again, why is this? i never had these probelm with BLISS Project.

By private do you mean on a dedicated server or on a local machine? either way i can help you i've got mine fully working
Did you have problem with loot-despawns and slow loot-spawns?

I have a box that I use strictly as a server. It's a local machine but I use it to run game servers. I've ran DayZ Reality before, but I wasn't sure where to start with Origins. Where do I get the full set of data files? The database structure? Etc?

Setup a clean folder with ArmA2 and ArmA2 OA inside it (as you would have for reality) then download this http://dayz.epm-gaming.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=16 (credits to cortez) and copy the contents into the folder too and then configure your server config ETC ETC and use "originsserver.cmd" to start it :)

Did you have problem with loot-despawns and slow loot-spawns?

I do have an issue with loot i believe, things will take forever to spawn, i'm not sure if its because i'm driving into town with my vehicles or because thats where i'm spawning but i give it an while and things turn up

Setup a clean folder with ArmA2 and ArmA2 OA inside it (as you would have for reality) then download this http://dayz.epm-gaming.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=16 (credits to cortez) and copy the contents into the folder too and then configure your server config ETC ETC and use "originsserver.cmd" to start it :)

I do have an issue with loot i believe, things will take forever to spawn, i'm not sure if its because i'm driving into town with my vehicles or because thats where i'm spawning but i give it an while and things turn up

Ye, ok something is very wrong with the loot then.

Okay, I have it up and running but when I try to connect it sits at trying to sync to the cloud for ~60 seconds, and then tells me something went wrong, reconnect. Any ideas? :D

Okay, I have it up and running but when I try to connect it sits at trying to sync to the cloud for ~60 seconds, and then tells me something went wrong, reconnect. Any ideas? :D

I'm not too sure whats causing that, i never had the issue, i'm just another guy looking to get a functioning server :p

Anyone have a good fps counter for the debug monitor for Origins? there player_spawn_2.sqf is not like any other i have seen.

have a look at my debug monitor in an early post. i linked to the screenshot folder on my server. If you want me to copy over my player_spawn_2.sqf, i can do so.

Back