Origins Server?

I believe you can disable cloud sync but then people will load in before garages etc and be able to drive the vehicles out of where the garage will pop up.

Zen warrior, open navicat or whatever you use and go to functions and run the pCleanup function

have a look at my debug monitor in an early post. i linked to the screenshot folder on my server. If you want me to copy over my player_spawn_2.sqf, i can do so.
It looks nice, but why dont you have Heroes killed? can you upload it :)?

Thanks, i guess its the date and time options. But i dont really know how to set them up. I just want the 4h Day/4h Night cycle...

;Possible values: Local, Static
Type = Local
;If using Static type, the year/month/date to set the date to
;Year = 2012
;Month = 1
;Date = 1

;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
Type = Static
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
;Offset = 0
;If using Static type (Hour value always the same on every server start), the value (0-24) to set the Hour to
Hour = 17

Lets say it gets dark hour 21 in DayZ (i dont know what hour it gets dark really but say 21, you should set 17 on the Hour and make the server restart every 8hour then you get 4hour day and 4hour nights.

I dont know if its more ways to do it easier or without restarting, maybe someones knows another way ^^

Have fun!

How can i spawn the Urals in Sector B? I have vehicles and loot on the map, but not the Urals

Is already in this topic. You have to run the routine pCleanup in your database. Then Urals in Sector B will spawn everytime you run the script. I run it after every restart so there are always full Urals (also you can edit the loot in the Urals)

How did you get 24/7 day? I've set my time to static and put it on 12 but i'm still getting night times

[Date]

Type = Local

[Time]
Type = Static
Hour = 14

Then restart it every 6hour.

Have anyone made a auto-restart script for Origins and want to share?

Im using BEC.

--------------

Anyone knows what these routines do?
BugFix
fGetClassCount
fGetSpawnFromChance
fGetVehCount
pCleanup
pCleanupOOB
pFixMaxNum
pMain
pMoveDead
pSpawn
rndspawn

pCleanup respawns and refills the urals in sector b for example...

i changed my server startscript to first execute this pCleanup before the server starts...
so the urals are refilled every 12 hours when the server restarts

pCleanup respawns and refills the urals in sector b for example...

i changed my server startscript to first execute this pCleanup before the server starts...
so the urals are refilled every 12 hours when the server restarts

Do you have problems with slow spawns for weapons?

me for my part not really...
so my group also doesnt have problems... but some players are always complaining there is no loot...
but like i said... i cant really confirm this...
we farmed the factory buildings etc in ekaterinburg 4-5times in about 15minutes... and everytime loot has respawned...

me for my part not really...
so my group also doesnt have problems... but some players are always complaining there is no loot...
but like i said... i cant really confirm this...
we farmed the factory buildings etc in ekaterinburg 4-5times in about 15minutes... and everytime loot has respawned...

Do you get random loot-despawns? if you go into the building and come back 2-3 minutes later the loot is gone?

Back