Origins Server?

Heylo guys,
I've been working on 1.7.7.1 for my server, and later today I'll be reading through the server files that I currently have for 1.7.5. There are a few files that aren't called from the server PBO itself, but are inside the server PBO. I will need to find each and every file by reading through the client files.
After a few days (must release these to people I already support first, obviously) I will be considering a public release.

Previously, I hadn't been using any of the leaked files you guys were using; Namely because of the compiles folder being from 1.7 and not 1.7.1.
That's why you guys had so many problems with houses, server_cleanup (the version you guys had at first, was just proccessed file from 1.7), etc.

I work for a GSP, which I can not disclose, and many of the GSPs out there were betrayed by GP. They said all GSPs would get 1.8, by the middle of June. KingHunt then went on to block and ignore a majority of the GSPs, and make 1.7.5 asap. Why? So they could block out the GSPs from using the leaked files to host servers.

They've implemented a lot of security features, to make sure that the newest version is nearly impossible to simply just 'create a server back-end' to host the latest files on.

I would not be releasing these files if it wasn't for the terrible PR stunt they pulled. Either way, expect a release by Friday if not Monday.

Thanks.

Love you Dami! GP has betrayed a lot of people - good to see people with previous ties stepping up. It's a shame such a good mod was created by such corrupt people.

Is it a bad idea to upload the 1.7.1 client files to github? :) Just curious if people will try to hunt me down if I do...

You mean Gamersplatoon? Maybe. They tried to tread other people with the law/copyright. But you dont have to worry anyway since they are violating the End User Licence Agreement of Bohemia, which makes their demands invalid.

Anyone noticed that the Murders tally is not showing up on the Debug monitor? A lot of players are saying that their kills are not being registered on the Debug Monitor... I would also like to show Zombie kills, can anyone point me in the right direction? When I try to change it the whole sequence is scrambled in the monitor :(

DDoS is illegal and hacking is immoral whereas the copyright infringement argument, in this case, is very questionable at best! So F**K UM!

Thank you, it works. I see there are not Hero Kills in the monitor, will this show up under Murders?
You can edit it like this

really easy, took me like 30minutes and im new at this

debugpicture.png

Here is the Code from the Player Monitor if you want.
Code:
//Debug Info
            _headShots =          player getVariable["headShots",0];
            _kills =            player getVariable["zombieKills",0];
            _killsH =          player getVariable["humanKills",0];
            _killsB =          player getVariable["banditKills",0];
            _humanity =        player getVariable["humanity",0];
            _zombies =          count entities "zZombie_Base";
            //_zombiesA =    {alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base";
            _average =            diag_fps;
            //_groups =            count allGroups;
            //_dead =                      count allDead;
            //dayz_zombiesLocal =          {local _x} count entities "zZombie_Base";
            //_loot =              count allMissionObjects "WeaponHolder";
            //_wrecks =            count allMissionObjects "Wreck_Base";
            //_lootL =              {local _x} count allMissionObjects "WeaponHolder";
            //_speed = (_vel distance [0,0,0]);

hintSilent parseText format["<t color='#FFCC00' size='1.3' font='Bitstream' >%14<br /></t><t color='#FF3300' size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />FPS: </t><t color='#FF3300' size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%16</t><br /><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Blood: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%4</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Humanity: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%11</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Hero Killed: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%2</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Murders:  </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%10</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Bandits Killed: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%12</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Zombies Killed: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%1</t><br /><t color='#3399FF' size='1.1' font='Bitstream' align='center'>SERVERNAME</t>",_kills,_headShots,_speed,r_player_blood,round(dayz_temperatur),r_player_infected,dayz_inside,_zombies,_lastSave,_killsH,round(_humanity),_killsB,_freeTarget,dayz_playerName,_zombiesA,_average];

so blocking them in the be filters is the best way to get these fuckers off for sure...

and my logfiles says... they have tried it in the first week about daily... and now they lost interest in getting kicked every time and not being successful with their thing... ^^

so blocking them in the be filters is the best way to get these fuckers off for sure...

and my logfiles says... they have tried it in the first week about daily... and now they lost interest in getting kicked every time and not being successful with their thing... ^^

Best practice: do not use admintools on a live server and additionally use the be filters to prvent anyone from accidently or intentionally executing the code.
If you really feel to need the admintools a workarround is to set a filter for every admin that is allowed to use the tools:

Code:
publicvariable.txt:

5 "dayzLogin" !="dayzLoginRecord" !"dayzLogin" = ["xxxxxxxxxxx",<NULL-object>]

where xxxx is the PlayerUID

Guys can you help me, I open the server, it creates two servers with my PC name, I need to vote the mission and then even after that it stucks on a black screen, at first I thought it was a wrong path to the cfg files, but when I saw the folder it had .RPT and the mpStatistics.log and instead of 50 slots is getting 64

So what I must be doing wrong?

Resquesting authentication problem now, I guess I'm packing the pbo wrong

I talked to 2 of the Origins Devs today and with KingHunt and one of the DEVs compared them to BMW and there designs so i guess they really makes money out of Origins.

Sadly we wont be Partners now because i have been hosting stolen files and my players need to wait for the official release.

Back