Origins Server?

Guys can you help me, I open the server, it creates two servers with my PC name, I need to vote the mission and then even after that it stucks on a black screen, at first I thought it was a wrong path to the cfg files, but when I saw the folder it had .RPT and the mpStatistics.log and instead of 50 slots is getting 64

So what I must be doing wrong?

Resquesting authentication problem now, I guess I'm packing the pbo wrong

Make sure you have used the correct PBOPrefix when packing the PBO.

Also does anyone have the @DayZOrigins edited PBO's with the Cut Black 10 lines edited?

I talked to 2 of the Origins Devs today and with KingHunt and one of the DEVs compared them to BMW and there designs so i guess they really makes money out of Origins.

Sadly we wont be Partners now because i have been hosting stolen files and my players need to wait for the official release.
Sounds bad...

I talked to 2 of the Origins Devs today and with KingHunt and one of the DEVs compared them to BMW and there designs so i guess they really makes money out of Origins.
Someone release the files and wipe the smirk off of their faces.

Sadly we wont be Partners now because i have been hosting stolen files and my players need to wait for the official release.
You have been a very naughty boy!

If they are using Auth server's and these got a DDoS attack would that mean all servers would be offline?

Someone release the files and wipe the smirk off of their faces.

You have been a very naughty boy!

If they are using Auth server's and these got a DDoS attack would that mean all servers would be offline?
I believe the server won´t go offline immediately, but might not start after reboot in case of DDoS

No update with 1.7.5 ? anyone got any where with geting it working for server hosting ?
i would love to get a server going with it :)

Major.Pain i have been reading on what was going on i was asking for any updates about 1.7.5 Sorry if i came across wrong just wanted to know if anyone had any more info on the server files. Is that so bad to ask man ? WOW and to think im using ur server files for my server and was thinking ur a ok kinda guy but right now im starting to wonder why :(

Major.Pain i have been reading on what was going on i was asking for any updates about 1.7.5 Sorry if i came across wrong just wanted to know if anyone had any more info on the server files. Is that so bad to ask man ? WOW and to think im using ur server files for my server and was thinking ur a ok kinda guy but right now im starting to wonder why :(

If you have been reading then you'll know that nothing new has been posted. I'm guessing, call me a fool if you like, that as soon as there is any news this is the place you will find it!

Use someone else's files, that'll show him!

Heylo guys,
I've been working on 1.7.7.1 for my server, and later today I'll be reading through the server files that I currently have for 1.7.5. There are a few files that aren't called from the server PBO itself, but are inside the server PBO. I will need to find each and every file by reading through the client files.
After a few days (must release these to people I already support first, obviously) I will be considering a public release.

Previously, I hadn't been using any of the leaked files you guys were using; Namely because of the compiles folder being from 1.7 and not 1.7.1.
That's why you guys had so many problems with houses, server_cleanup (the version you guys had at first, was just proccessed file from 1.7), etc.

I work for a GSP, which I can not disclose, and many of the GSPs out there were betrayed by GP. They said all GSPs would get 1.8, by the middle of June. KingHunt then went on to block and ignore a majority of the GSPs, and make 1.7.5 asap. Why? So they could block out the GSPs from using the leaked files to host servers.

They've implemented a lot of security features, to make sure that the newest version is nearly impossible to simply just 'create a server back-end' to host the latest files on.

I would not be releasing these files if it wasn't for the terrible PR stunt they pulled. Either way, expect a release by Friday if not Monday.

Thanks.

Are you willing to share the 1.7.1 compiles folder ? The house inventory bug is extremly annoying ^

Back