Origins Server?

FYI, here is the trigger I use to block "bad" house updates. Don't blame me if it breaks your custom Stored Procs or scripts. It should work without issue for the vanilla package.

Change the definer to a user with permissions on the table.
Code:
DELIMITER $$

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS tr_updateHouseInv$$
CREATE
DEFINER = 'dayz'@'localhost'
TRIGGER tr_updateHouseInv
BEFORE UPDATE
ON object_data
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
  IF (NEW.CharacterID IS NOT NULL AND (NEW.inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]' OR New.Inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[["ItemLimestone","ItemRWood"],[%,%]],[[],[]]]'))
  THEN
    SIGNAL SQLSTATE '45000';
  END IF;
END
$$

DELIMITER ;
how to apply ?

You could make protection for the volcano, using:
Code:
waitUntil {(!isNil 'dayz_locationCheck') || (!isNil 'dayz_animalcheck')};
sleep 30;
waitUntil {(!isNil 'dayz_locationCheck') || (!isNil 'dayz_animalcheck')};
get_out_of_spawn = 0;
_debug = getMarkerPos 'respawn_west';
_distance = _debug distance _tempPos;
_tempPos = _debug;
_minimumdistance = 200;
while {true} do
{
_tempPos = getPosATL (vehicle player);
if (_distance < _minimumdistance) then
{
sleep 5;//Double check, due to skin changes, etc.
if (_distance < _minimumdistance) then
{
if (isNil "get_out_of_spawn") then {get_out_of_spawn=0;}else
{
get_out_of_spawn = get_out_of_spawn + 1;
if (get_out_of_spawn <= 60) then
{
cutText [format ["GET OUT OF SPAWN! You have %1 seconds before all of your gear is removed!",(60 - get_out_of_spawn)],"PLAIN DOWN"];
};
};
};
};
if (get_out_of_spawn > 60) then
{
removeAllWeapons (vehicle player);
removeAllItems (vehicle player);
removebackpack (vehicle player);
(vehicle player) setPosATL [10777.9,1169.93,0]; //Random spawnpoint
get_out_of_spawn = 0;
};
sleep 1;
};

Where do you implement this script? or simply execute it as hole in the init?

Nice, FireFlightMedicX. I've always wanted smething like that but Im too worried it may break my server, the instructions are not specific for Origins so some of those steps are touch and go if you want to follow them accurately.

Also FireFlightMedicX, I remember using your old build earlier on and you had Taviana Zoo as an admin area. Is that script similar to this of the volcano protection Dami has provided above?

Nice, FireFlightMedicX. I've always wanted smething like that but Im too worried it may break my server, the instructions are not specific for Origins so some of those steps are touch and go if you want to follow them accurately.

Also FireFlightMedicX, I remember using your old build earlier on and you had Taviana Zoo as an admin area. Is that script similar to this of the volcano protection Dami has provided above?

Actually it's the island to the left of the Zoo, and somewhat, yes. As for the instructions, it applies the same for Origins. If you have self blood bagging, it's easy to plug in because your fn_selfActions and compiles.sqf are already in your MPMission

I dont use self blood bagging because it broke the scroll-down menu for repairing vehicles.
But I may take a go at it later on. Im more interested in that for newer project.
I can see adminbase.sqf but I cant see the other files its related to.

we have a 20 slot server as of now, which is always full but the problem is there are hackers daily, spawning stuff like as50 tanks etc. I dont have any knowledge about hacks, so if I am not wrong they might be using some map hacks, players are complaining they destroy vehicles inside player garages with rocket launchers. lol

when i checked their gear in database found 50cals, launchers and everything .. Russian and Ukraine ip's.

I am only using battleye atm and nothing else.
Is your server hacker proof completely? or you get rare hackers sometimes? or still you get frequent hackers ?
What do you guys suggest me to use?

I dont use self blood bagging because it broke the scroll-down menu for repairing vehicles.
But I may take a go at it later on. Im more interested in that for newer project.
I can see adminbase.sqf but I cant see the other files its related to.
To fix it from breaking the repair menu, set this line to this
Code:
 s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"scripts\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",0,false,true,"", ""];
In the official files, it says 5,false,true,"", "" - So setting it to 0 or 1 will work.

The other file for the adminbase is in your mission.sqf file
Code:
    class Sensors
    {
        items=1;
        class Item0
        {
            position[]={20588.4,0,4377.31};
            a=650;
            b=500;
            activationBy="WEST";
            repeating=1;
            interruptable=1;
            age="UNKNOWN";
            name="AdminBase";
            expCond="(vehicle player) in thislist;";
            expActiv="adminbase = [] execVM ""scripts\adminbase.sqf"";";
            expDesactiv="terminate adminbase; titleText [""You have left the Admin Base!"", ""PLAIN DOWN"", 3];";
            class Effects
            {
                titleType="TEXT";
                titleEffect="PLAIN DOWN";
                title="You are entering a restricted zone.";
            };
        };
    };

To fix it from breaking the repair menu, set this line to this
Code:
 s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"scripts\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",0,false,true,"", ""];
In the official files, it says 5,false,true,"", "" - So setting it to 0 or 1 will work.

The other file for the adminbase is in your mission.sqf file
Code:
    class Sensors
    {
        items=1;
        class Item0
        {
            position[]={20588.4,0,4377.31};
            a=650;
            b=500;
            activationBy="WEST";
            repeating=1;
            interruptable=1;
            age="UNKNOWN";
            name="AdminBase";
            expCond="(vehicle player) in thislist;";
            expActiv="adminbase = [] execVM ""scripts\adminbase.sqf"";";
            expDesactiv="terminate adminbase; titleText [""You have left the Admin Base!"", ""PLAIN DOWN"", 3];";
            class Effects
            {
                titleType="TEXT";
                titleEffect="PLAIN DOWN";
                title="You are entering a restricted zone.";
            };
        };
    };
Much appreciated.
Thank you

Much appreciated.
Thank you
Welcome! The full line of code that goes in your fn_selfActions file is as follows with the humanity fix:
Code:
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag Start------------------------------------

PlayerHumanity = (player getVariable"humanity");
if ((PlayerHumanity < -14999) or (PlayerHumanity > 14999)) then {
    _mags = magazines player;
    // Krixes Self Bloodbag
    if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) then {
        hasBagItem = true;
    } else { hasBagItem = false;};
    if((speed player <= 1) && hasBagItem && _canDo) then {
        if (s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_selfBloodbag;
        s_player_selfBloodbag = -1;
    };
    };
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag End------------------------------------

Then at the top place your variable definition:
_humanity = player getvariable ["humanity", 0];

we have a 20 slot server as of now, which is always full but the problem is there are hackers daily, spawning stuff like as50 tanks etc. I dont have any knowledge about hacks, so if I am not wrong they might be using some map hacks, players are complaining they destroy vehicles inside player garages with rocket launchers. lol

when i checked their gear in database found 50cals, launchers and everything .. Russian and Ukraine ip's.

I am only using battleye atm and nothing else.
Is your server hacker proof completely? or you get rare hackers sometimes? or still you get frequent hackers ?
What do you guys suggest me to use?

We use Gotcha Antihacks. But the hack portion isn't that good.
It does have the ability to kick people having restricted weapons in their inventory.
But not all weapons are listed, so hopefully it covers the majority.
We have had 6 people kicked in the past 2 weeks with restricted weapons.

. A nice part of this, is that whitelisted PIDs can have players in their vehicle (that aren't on the PID list), drive them in, and they will 'bypass' the teleport portion of the protection. This is useful if they want to show them the base, or capture them, etc.

Im sold purely based off that quoted above

Back