Origins Server?

FYI, here is the trigger I use to block "bad" house updates. Don't blame me if it breaks your custom Stored Procs or scripts. It should work without issue for the vanilla package.

Change the definer to a user with permissions on the table.
Code:
DELIMITER $$

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS tr_updateHouseInv$$
CREATE
DEFINER = 'dayz'@'localhost'
TRIGGER tr_updateHouseInv
BEFORE UPDATE
ON object_data
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
  IF (NEW.CharacterID IS NOT NULL AND (NEW.inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]' OR New.Inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[["ItemLimestone","ItemRWood"],[%,%]],[[],[]]]'))
  THEN
    SIGNAL SQLSTATE '45000';
  END IF;
END
$$

DELIMITER ;
how to apply this patch ?

how to apply this patch ?
just exec this code as sql statement.
I found that this patch also applies to tents / storageboxes and therefore i changed the IF statement to

Code:
IF (NEW.CharacterID IS NOT NULL AND NEW.Hitpoints LIKE '%1.0e07%' AND (NEW.inventory ....

to be only triggered on house and garage updates

I found that this patch also applies to tents / storageboxes and therefore i changed the IF statement to

Code:
IF (NEW.CharacterID IS NOT NULL AND NEW.Hitpoints LIKE '%1.0e07%' AND (NEW.inventory ....

Tried through phpmyadmin, I get an error:# MySQL returned an empty set (ie zero rows).

Tried through phpmyadmin, I get an error:# MySQL returned an empty set (ie zero rows).
depending on your version of MySQL, you may need to just run:
Code:
CREATE
BEFORE UPDATE
ON object_data
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
  IF (NEW.CharacterID IS NOT NULL AND NEW.Hitpoints LIKE '%1.0e07%' AND (NEW.inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]' OR New.Inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[["ItemLimestone","ItemRWood"],[%,%]],[[],[]]]'))
  THEN
    SIGNAL SQLSTATE '45000';
  END IF;
END

I use a PHP based of Chive, and this way works for me.

depending on your version of MySQL, you may need to just run:
Code:
CREATE
BEFORE UPDATE
ON object_data
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
  IF (NEW.CharacterID IS NOT NULL AND NEW.Hitpoints LIKE '%1.0e07%' AND (NEW.inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]' OR New.Inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[["ItemLimestone","ItemRWood"],[%,%]],[[],[]]]'))
  THEN
    SIGNAL SQLSTATE '45000';
  END IF;
END

I use a PHP based of Chive, and this way works for me.

i create a sql file and paste this code inside. but execute the sql comes up with errors
i think i dont understand that ! sry
can anyone help ?

Code:

Nice. I was hoping people would improve upon the trigger. I forgot but you can change the definer to invoke so it will not need the dayz user.

Alright I put the admintools on my server, I disabled the BE because of script restriction (playing private with friends, so no worry) but when I press to open it doesn't do anything and the tools menu options gets out and come back, so I guess it's the origins14.sqf on the dayz_server, but idk if this anti-hack has whitelist

In the activate? Yes, the option tools menu appears, but when I try to open it and it doesn't add the options, so gonna mess up a little bit remove it and change the origins14.sqf with the newest anti-hack

Didn't work as I thought there's no server file that calls this origins14.sqf file, gonna call it in server functions btw thanks for the help.

We turned off the acceleration time mod since it made it so nighttime was forever, so we deleted the mod and did the double slash to disable it, and it's still there.

We turned off the acceleration time mod since it made it so nighttime was forever, so we deleted the mod and did the double slash to disable it, and it's still there.

Mine have some issue too. I can only edit the thing by unpack the .pbo file then edit it then repack it up again.
ps. hope it help :D

DELIMITER $$

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS tr_updateHouseInv$$
CREATE
BEFORE UPDATE
ON object_data
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
IF (NEW.CharacterID IS NOT NULL AND (NEW.inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]' OR New.Inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[["ItemLimestone","ItemRWood"],[%,%]],[[],[]]]'))
THEN
SIGNAL SQLSTATE '45000';
END IF;
END
$$

DELIMITER ;

can anyone tell me how to apply ?

Hey guys im not sure if anyone is having this problem with there server but my server is doing some stange stuff like not loading loot in the server or even not restarting for no reson it was only just pointed out to me that its doing this the other day ... funny thing is when i logged on the to the server box there was no errors i could see :(

please let me know if there is a fix or away around it so i can get the server working right :(

Could some one tell me why our server is alredy at night? We changed in the hive.ini to local time, but it starts to get dark at 16:00 ingame time. Does it have to do something with the server_time.fsm?

I was wondering how to make it a regular timed server, though i wish to keep the fsm in order to sync time on all players. Which part do i have to alter in order to keep regular time?

Back