Origins Server?

LAMP please solve the situation ...
Put a new antihack who put a version for Chernarus 1.7.7.1.
So all the players gone choice of birth, there is no choice of where to revive.
As I understand the problem is in antihaсk, or am I wrong?
Maybe someone knows how to fix it?
I would be grateful ......:oops:

A database is still the same?
Before that have been laid out File version 1.7.1, instead of 1.7.5!
Could you for the details!
Ponel files which you want to change, and the rest?

A database is still the same?
Before that have been laid out File version 1.7.1, instead of 1.7.5!
Could you for the details!
Ponel files which you want to change, and the rest?

Google Translator doesn't work with your language.

I am getting a serious problem with this volcano spawn thing....I dont understand why this is happening....Tried everything mentioned here. (change dx9 in commander, relogin ...)
Any real solution ?

The pMoveDead function copies the dead players to the other table but does not remove the dead players from character_data

Ok I'm at a bit of a loss. I've followed the instructions. I've managed to get my server to show up in the Multiplayer menu, but everyone who has tried to connect hangs at "0" during the synchronization aspect.

Also, when I run the Start.bat file, it will load up, do the Ural clean up then it will say "Server is starting..." but it will never say "server started".

Is there anything I may have overlooked?

Alright looks like I got it up and running but for some reason it's kicking us intermittently with a "Script Restriction #251". I looked it up in the scripts.txt and #251 is labelled "Godmod".

Neither of us are using any cheats or hacks.

Suggestions?

hi there.

i'm using this repo for my origins server: https://github.com/joenilan/DayzOrigins
all is working fine except 2 problems.

- in every zombiespawn is "at least" one ivan
- loot ain't spawning for most of the time
- got one litte tin-can in a store at byelov last... that was almost crying for a party.

any suggestions there?`thanks in advance ^^

After further examination....Bandits cant build houses....I think there is something wrong with either the code, the SQL trigger or the database table structure of hitpoints in object_data.

dayz_server/compile/server_wantbbplz_a.sqf has:

Code:
_stageAr = [["stage_1",0],["stage_2",1],["stage_3",1],["stage_4",1],[_pNameR,9999999]];

but in the database it write:

Code:
[["stage_1",0],["stage_2",1],["MyGameName",1.0e07]]

so 9999999 is written as 1.0e07 in the database.
Yes i've seen earlier post about the trigger posted here but that doesnt do anything....what exactly does SIGNAL SQLSTATE '45000' do ?

Code:
    IF (NEW.CharacterID IS NOT NULL AND NEW.Hitpoints LIKE '%1.0e07%' AND (NEW.inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]' OR New.Inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[["ItemLimestone","ItemRWood"],[%,%]],[[],[]]]'))
  THEN
    SIGNAL SQLSTATE '45000';
  END IF;

should it be writen 9999999 in the database instead of 1.0e07 ?
Should i write a trigger that changes 1.0e07 to 9999999?

I tried doing the table LONGTEXT but that didnt help either....it still writes 1mil in the table.

Could we include 9999999 in hash tags or something so it writes that in the database and leaves it as a number? would that be even allowed by the game ?

Any info ? Cause most people on the server would probably be bandits.....Heroes dont have that problem.
Right now if bandits try to build a house they get "password is incorrect or you need to finish other building" error.

Update: fixed the SQL so it writes the proper value instead of 1.0e07 but bandits still cant make houses.
I checked the code comparing wooden_shed_lvl_1 to large_shed_lvl_1 and it is looking good....so back to 0.

Anyone else having problems as bandit to make a house ?

Hello Guys,
what do i need to do when i want to run Drews Origins AI 1.2 ?
I do need the reality pack right ? Do i also need to download the origins server files ? or can someone explain what i need to know? (sry for being stupid)
-Encore

Sorry I have been away for last month.

If you have my files, you dont need anything else apart from Origins Client Files 1.7.1 on the server

Hi !

Is this the last version of the trigger to fix the empty house issue ?
Code:
CREATE
DEFINER = 'dayz'@'localhost'
TRIGGER tr_updateHouseInv
BEFORE UPDATE
ON object_data
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
  IF (NEW.CharacterID IS NOT NULL AND NEW.Hitpoints LIKE '%1.0e07%' AND (NEW.inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]' OR New.Inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[["ItemLimestone","ItemRWood"],[%,%]],[[],[]]]'))
  THEN
    SIGNAL SQLSTATE '45000';
  END IF;
END
Or is there a new solution for that ?

Many thanks in advance !

Hi !

Is this the last version of the trigger to fix the empty house issue ?
Code:
CREATE
DEFINER = 'dayz'@'localhost'
TRIGGER tr_updateHouseInv
BEFORE UPDATE
ON object_data
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
  THEN
    SIGNAL SQLSTATE '45000';
  END IF;
END
Or is there a new solution for that ?

Many thanks in advance !

looks like it. The issue is using 1.7.1 on a 1.7 server files. Some of the functions are missing so the script may or may not work for you. After I wrote this, I still had to use a backup system to allow me to restore houses that slipped through the cracks. Good luck

what kind of backup system do you use ?
I'm using dbForge for MySQL. I bought a license for it and use it for general DBA work as well as taking regular backups / my rollback system.

Nice thing about DbForge is that you can limit the ammount of days you save backups for, compression, etc.

uNGAdPd.png

Back