Hello to all
First many thanks for the answer file, the understandable and howto for all helpful until now.
I have been a server owner a few months, in October last year but there had already been a break between it.
Since I've gambled a few times myself Origins and am very excited about it, I would also like to host it. I see on most servers there are problems and other hicle what one drives the hair to the mountain.
I would like to do this anderster to show that it's possible to run to bring a decent Origins server.
And of course I need a little help from you
I followed all of the above as installed and imported.
Now to my problems:
1) When the server started the first time in the Server Console appeareda message that the dayz_code / init variable and some other files were missing.
I copied some folder from @ Dayz, then was first calm
I start the server again. There appear no more messages.
2)
If I start the batch (Mysql with it) seems to me this error message and I do not know why.
At the Origins import sql files I have put the three tick and the user data has been edited in the HiveExt.
Have no solution here.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/me...241-errors-picture45111-mysql-error-1054.html
3 )
I connected by curiosity on the server.
After I passed through the lobby and the screen is long off where is "cloud sync" the counter counts to 60, then come "Receiving Authentication". After all, a black screen appears, see for yourself
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/me...albums13241-errors-picture45113-empfange.html
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/me...ms13241-errors-picture45112-black-screen.html
I have followed the instructions and now would not go on.
Which files should I start for Dayz Origins?
1.7.6.1, 1.7.7, 1.7.7.1?
If the Origins files are used by the Dayz Commander ?
If so, the latest?
Here is an excerpt of the log file
]=====================================================================
== C:\Users\Otacon\Desktop\TEST SERVER DAYZ\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe
== .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;@DayzOrigins;@dayz_1.origins.tavi -cpucount=4 -maxMem=2047 -exThreads=7 -world=chernarus -skipIntro -nosplash -noPause -name=Origins -cfg=dayz_1.origins.tavi\basic.cfg -config=dayz_1.origins.tavi\config.cfg -profiles=dayz_1.origins.tavi
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2013/08/09 19:20:12
Current time: 2013/08/12 09:18:25
Version 1.62.108074
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Church_02 in 'ca\structures\house\church_02\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\house\church_02\'
Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Church_05R in 'ca\structures\house\church_05r\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\house\church_05r\'
Conflicting addon CAStructures in 'ca\structures\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\'
Conflicting addon Ind_SawMill in 'ca\structures\ind_sawmill\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\ind_sawmill\'
Conflicting addon CAStructuresInd_Quarry in 'ca\structures\ind_quarry\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\ind_pipeline\ind_quarry\'
Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_HouseV in 'ca\structures\house\housev\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\house\housev\'
Conflicting addon CAStructuresLand_Ind_Stack_Big in 'ca\structures\ind\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\ind\'
Updating base class HouseBase->, by taviana\budovy\bunkry\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\buildings2\a_generalstore_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/CA_Magazine/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class 30Rnd_556x45_Stanag->CA_Magazine, by dayz_weapons\config.cpp/cfgMagazines/30Rnd_556x45_G36/
Updating base class ->Ship, by ca\water\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Boat/
Updating base class ->SoldierWB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class ->SoldierEB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class ->SoldierGB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/GUE_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class ->SoldierEB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ins_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class M240->FakeWeapon, by dayz_anim\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T34/
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:54 bimpas no longer expected on terrain - reexport tavi\tavi\tavi.wrp
9:20:10 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
9:20:10 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
9:20:10 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
9:20:10 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
9:20:12 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
9:20:30 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
9:20:32 Error in expression <nd (((_itemChances select _l) select 1) * 100);
for "_k" from 0 to (_weight - 1)>
9:20:32 Error position: <* 100);
for "_k" from 0 to (_weight - 1)>
9:20:32 Error *: Type String, expected Number
9:20:32 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\loot_init.sqf, line 45
9:20:32 Error in expression <;
_recompile = (count _this) > 0;
if (BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
9:20:32 Error position: <BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
9:20:32 Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_init
9:20:32 File ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf, line 28
9:22:20 Client: Remote object 2:4 not found
9:22:20 Client: Remote object 2:5 not found
9:22:20 Client: Remote object 2:6 not foun[/code]
Thanks alot and i hope some one can explain me a bit

Sorry for bad english, Need limp now.
Greetz Ace