Overpoch items issue... please help

TheGovernor

Ok, heres the deal.....
I have overpoch up and running on a vilayer server. Problem comes in when i try using my admin stuff. Issue #1 is when i spawn a overwatch weapon, it will disappear after a relog or restart. Issue#2 when i select a morph from overwatch it locks me into that morph then wont let me TP (map teleport click) anymore. Issue #3 is overwatch vehicles wont spawn.

I am still a little wet behind the ears with Vilayer and the way they set everything up. (Ive been using HFB since day one) Vilayer sets up files up a little different.

Any help wold be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Forgot to mention, i have the traders all set up, and if you buy an overwatch item, it will disappear after a relog or restart too. (Not just spawned items)

I will post the rpt when i get home.

Arma2 version is 103718
Epoch is 1.0.4.2
I dont remember the Dayz version but i know its not the newest one. Its the one prior to it. In fact, all of my versions are the ones right before the newest updates.

Sounds like you didn't installed overpoch correctly.
The Server needs also the Client files from overwatch. Did you set up the right launch parameters for your server?

how about show the process here which solved the problem so people with the same error can find the answer right away :p
i wont give any help private for problems that many people probably have

I dont know what the problem is, and id be glad to share once its fixed. I said this is the first time ive tried this...

Sometimes helping with actual voice talk gets reaults much faster instead of forum texting.

Hi all,

I'm having a similar problem. Have overpoch on vilayer and everything is fine until installing the admin tools (infinistar). Trader gets stuck trading, spawned items either never appear or disappear on restart. Everything is fine without the tools.

Specifics
Host - Vilayer
Mod - Overpoch (used beta tool to install)
Admin tools - Infinistar (purchased through blur, using newest version)
Problem - Trader does not take money, item does not spawn, green trader text is stuck in center of screen. Items do not spawn from Infinistar menu, items spawned from Infinistar menu disappear after restart. Remove Infinistar, Overpoch trader work properly.

Have a Vilayer Epoch server with Infinistar admin tool, everything works flawlessly. Any ideas?
Thanks.

saz

ViLayer uses the addon manager to install Overpoch. You can access the tool but i don't think this installs it all properly. HAve you tried a reinstall?

Last edited:
Back