Overwatch 0.2.4 | BE filters for a few scripts...Anyone have any?

Chris Atkins

Valued Member!
I need some BE filters. I am asking for someone to email me theirs. I have been attempting for days to edit the filters properly, but I have no such understanding. I have read handfuls of forums and walk throughs about HOW to edit BE filters, however every edit I make is wrong. I have completely tore up my BE filters.

These two are giving me migraines numerous times a week:

R3F Towing/Lifting
Axeman's Tower/Street/House lighting

Second question: Is there an Anti-Hack that makes BE obsolete? I'd love to get rid of BE and just use a kick ass Anti-Hack.

Any help would be incredible awesome. Thanks to anyone and all, for any suggestions you give me.

I don't run overwatch but let me tell you, BE is a pain in the ass universally. But I wouldn't get rid of it because it does help you keep some cheaters away. Once you sort of understand BE its a lot easier.

First thing first Go in game and get kicked for something, recreate whatever you know will get you kicked and make sure you look at the time you get kicked.

Now go on your control panel or whatever and look in your logs. Find the log that represents the issue you're being kicked for. So if you're getting kicked for a script restriction, or a createvehicles restriction, find the BE Log with that name, and find the one that was last modified at the time when you were kicked. Open that up, and maybe do a search for the # of the restriction you were getting kicked for, or just find that exact time with your name and that line. This will tell you exactly what you are getting kicked for...... example..... #1 "FoodBox" ( this is completely made up just for an example)

Now the next part sort of takes some guess work if you're not quite sure what you're doing... but you need to access your files either via your control panel or a 3rd party program like filezilla or something. Go into your BE folder and open it up. You'll see the list of all the .txt and such.... You'll see CreateVehicle.Txt and Script.txt etc. In this example you would want to open up the createvehicle.txt. You might want to drop it on your desktop and open it with notepad++ or something. Now try and find the line that's close to the number you were getting kicked for. It may or may not be obvious. But when you find the line you'll want to add a filter... filters almost always look like !" " where the blank in the middle is filled with whatever your log says you were being kicked for. This isn't always true, but a lot of the time it is. For instance I run an antihack, and if I get kicked for something I did on the antihack, the filter is actually a filter in relation to whatever file the antihack is calling on when I get kicked. But that's a different story.

If you want, go ahead and post the line from the log where you get kicked here, and then Pastebin me that BE .txt file so I can look at your BE filters.

Back