OW 025 Time changing issue

Sorry to bump an old thread but this one has the only solution that has worked for me regarding this time issue (sort of).

I am also experiencing the issue of when you join the server, it starts your character at the start time of the server, and then after 5 mins or so, jumps the clock forward to the current time... Has anyone found a solution for this yet?

Sorry to bump an old thread but this one has the only solution that has worked for me regarding this time issue (sort of).

I am also experiencing the issue of when you join the server, it starts your character at the start time of the server, and then after 5 mins or so, jumps the clock forward to the current time... Has anyone found a solution for this yet?
I disabled the overwatch cleanup script and messed around with the original cleanup script. It's been a long time so I can't say what exactly I did I can check tonight when I get home.

Ya, I disabled server_cleanup rather than OWcleanup as per the instructions on this thread, and I no longer get the issue of night time suddenly jumping to day for an hour (for example). Only issue now is that whenever you join in, it starts you at the start time of server, no matter how long the server has been running. Sometimes it jumps to correct time, other times it doesn't.

Pretty funky little bug lol I appreciate you taking the time to look, no rush just let me know when you get to it, thanks

Ya, I disabled server_cleanup rather than OWcleanup as per the instructions on this thread, and I no longer get the issue of night time suddenly jumping to day for an hour (for example). Only issue now is that whenever you join in, it starts you at the start time of server, no matter how long the server has been running. Sometimes it jumps to correct time, other times it doesn't.

Pretty funky little bug lol I appreciate you taking the time to look, no rush just let me know when you get to it, thanks
I'll be able to help tonight when I get home. I believe it was a problem with time sync in both scripts but I can't remember. I'm currently in class :3

That and just some general direction as to what tweaks I should be doing would be great because I don't really know what to look for. Thanks man.

Back