Phoenix Mods Admin Tools & Epoch

I can't find anything wrong in game. Teleport works, vehicles don't explode, they stay where they were before restart. Only issue is my RPT blows up with this=
Code:
19:15:39 Error in expression <
{
if(vehicle x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZEserverOb>
19:15:39   Error position: <x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZEserverOb>
19:15:39   Error Undefined variable in expression: x
this is the one i'm using for the server_cleanup=
Code:
"    if(vehicle x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZEserverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer x) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""DZAI"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZEsafeVehicle)) then {" \n
I'm running Chenarus Epoch 1.0.3.1. I just need to fig out what the new code should be to get this off the RPT log. ANyone else have same issue?

I can't find anything wrong in game. Teleport works, vehicles don't explode, they stay where they were before restart. Only issue is my RPT blows up with this=
Code:
19:15:39 Error in expression <
{
if(vehicle x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZEserverOb>
19:15:39   Error position: <x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZEserverOb>
19:15:39   Error Undefined variable in expression: x
this is the one i'm using for the server_cleanup=
Code:
"    if(vehicle x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZEserverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer x) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""DZAI"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZEsafeVehicle)) then {" \n
I'm running Chenarus Epoch 1.0.3.1. I just need to fig out what the new code should be to get this off the RPT log. ANyone else have same issue?

honestly, if you're active and your server population isn't that crazy, just quote out the kill a hacker part in your clean up. I went through so much trouble trying to get it just right to work with bluephoenix, and then the ai side missions, and then finally when I got the HALO respawns I just said fuck it, quoted it out, and guess what it works. Ive never seen or heard of that line being of any help in catching script kiddies and only ever causing nightmares for admins trying to get mods to work. If you're not into that, I would say that it looks pretty botched to me. I don't know much about the stuff but Im pretty sure you shouldn't have it say anything to do with sarge, DZAI, and missions in the same line. I don't think you use Sarge and DZAI, and I could be wrong but when you put those things in there you put them over the missions part.
Here is an example of what mine looked like when I had AI missions running alongside sarge AI and bluephoenix.
Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

and here is what that whole little block looks like on mine now
Code:
       "{" \n
       "    //diag_log (""CLEANUP: CHECKING GROUP WITH "" + str(count units _x) + "" UNITS"");" \n
       "    if ((count units _x==0) && !(_x getVariable[""SAR_protect"",false])) then {" \n
       "        deleteGroup _x;" \n
       "        //diag_log (""CLEANUP: DELETING A GROUP"");" \n
       "    };" \n
       "} forEach allGroups;" \n
       "" \n
       "//Check for hackers" \n
       "// {" \n
       "//      if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
       "//        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
       "//           (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
       "//           _x setDamage 1;" \n
       "//     };" \n
       "// } forEach allUnits;" \n
       "" \n

Back