Player models appearing invisible

Doc

Valued Member!
I just edited my server.pbo to allow use of the Rocket_DZ skin without it changing back to the survivor skin. I then tried to enable use of other skins too, but the player just shows up invisible when using the model I choose. Can someone provide me a list of other player models that will work, or someway I can make the ones I tried work?

I use pwnoz0rs server pack.

Code:
    if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","BAF_Soldier_Officer_W","Rocket_DZ","RU_Farmwife1","RU_Hooker2","Doctor","RU_Rocker1","RU_Soldier_Pilot","RU_Policeman","UN_CDF_Soldier_Officer_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_Scout_DES_EP1","US_Soldier_Pilot_EP1","Pastor","Hawk"])) then {
        _model = "Survivor2_DZ";
    };

to do that with vanilla dayz you must change the @dayz in clients too, i recommend to mod rMod, just cut off the thing you don't want and leave the skins parts :)

Dawh, I don't want to mess about with client code :( Thought it would have been funny to spawn my admins in as a russian farmers wife when they next logged in. Oh well! Thanks anyway

to do that with vanilla dayz you must change the @dayz in clients too, i recommend to mod rMod, just cut off the thing you don't want and leave the skins parts :)
I for an example want CDF_Soldier.
I got rmod here, i once tried using the Priest1 class, but i turned into Survivor2. Is there any ways to do this with rmod?

Back