Plz need help

TheDon

Hello all,
I am trying to edit my PBO to include towing and heli lift/cargo but so far everytime that I edit it and think I might be getting somewhere it doesnt work. :( I will get stuck at "waiting for host" the base file is only 42Kb and contains mission.sqm, init.sqf and description.ext. If someone can help me out here I would greatly appreciate it and would be willing to toss whom ever a few bucks for there trouble all I was is for it to work already! :D
Please Help. :)

Attachments

• dayz_1.chernarus.pbo
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
For somebody to help you would need to upload the mission.pbo onto here.(I suck at this stuff too just saying you need to upload it to get help)

For somebody to help you would need to upload the mission.pbo onto here.(I suck at this stuff too just saying you need to upload it to get help)
thank you for the response, I have uploaded the PBO file so heres hoping that someone can help :D

Can you upload you dayz_mission.pbo so I can take a look at it?

[Edit] Someone beat me to the punch. Also, I still don't see the uploaded file.

Can you upload you dayz_mission.pbo so I can take a look at it?

[Edit] Someone beat me to the punch. Also, I still don't see the uploaded file.
Thank you very much for the fast respone I will try to upload again here for you
:)

Attachments

• dayz_1.chernarus.pbo
    40.2 KB · Views: 2
You Sir.. Are a gentleman and a schollar. it works flawlessly.. Your pretty much my hero right now I just want you to know that. You are an Invaluable asset to this fourm! :D

the R mod when I install it to my server it will load but it does not allow you to eat or drink.. It also will not spawn any other veh. no matter how many times I run the CPScript :(

the R mod when I install it to my server it will load but it does not allow you to eat or drink.. It also will not spawn any other veh. no matter how many times I run the CPScript :(

I have not played around with rmod before and I haven't seen any other reports of this issue. I will keep my eyes open but for now I don't know a fix for that.

Back