Problem with perl db_spawn_vehicles.pl

Audio Rejectz

hi, Where in the proccess of creating a bliss server running Taviana, when we run this perl db_spawn_vehicles.pl --instance 10 --limit 100 --cleanup all --host --user --pass --name

we get this error

NFO: Connecting to localhost:dayz as user dayz
FATAL: Invalid instance ID

It's not an invalid instance ID though as the instance id is 10, the same we created the world with. Can anyone help please :D

First thought would be to attempt it with a single digit instance ID, and see if you are able to successfully do it this way.

If so, I'd suggest (as mundane as it is) just replacing the instance ID field for each vehicle/world vehicle/etc with 10.

Ping me again if you need help, I'd love to trouble shoot - even if this is on a different version.

Thanks, ill give that a go mate. When we get chance anyway....I closed our server with DayZ.ST, as we have a dedicated box now. But our server owner is having issues getting bliss installed, being at it 2 days now

Happy to lend a hand if you need it, my skype is PRCNet. I've dealt with Bliss pretty extensively, I'm sure I could get you going without *too* much hassle.

Happy to lend a hand if you need it, my skype is PRCNet. I've dealt with Bliss pretty extensively, I'm sure I could get you going without *too* much hassle.

At present, where stuck on loading. Error logs are showing this (Click link for pastebin)

http://pastebin.com/75vksg9z

We have ran
Code:
perl db_utility.pl setworld tavi
and we get
D:\myfiles\+++++\DayZ-Private-master>perl db_utility.pl setworld tavi --pass
+++++
INFO: Connecting to localhost:dayz as user dayz
INFO: Set world to tavi for instance 1

Still no luck though

Can anyone help please

You're attempting to set the instance to 10 for world 10 (Tavi) right?
First glance would be:
perl db_utility.pl setworld tavi --instance 10 --pass PASSWORD

Yeah mate, we just get

D:\myfiles\+++++\DayZ-Private-master>perl db_utility.pl setworld tavi --instance 10 --pass
+++++
INFO: Connecting to localhost:dayz as user dayz
INFO: Set world to tavi for instance 10

Gives us the same error when trying to join :(

Have you checked the instance table in the database to see what the instance ID and world ID are set as?

Yeah mate, it is at 10. Which it should be, we fixed it now. It was a problem with the port in which the database was on :) Thanks for all the help

Back