Problems with new server.

Ausdayz

Hey,
Loving the mod so far, great work!
Great installation pack to, very easy.
Quick question my setpos.log is getting spammed with

Code:
15.01.2013 05:41:15: Playername (Player IP) PlayerGUID - #0 2:433 CSJ_GyroP [13478,6212,8]

By a few players, few of which I've confirmed are hacking. Thought I'd just post it here for the record.
Also lots of script restriction #1 kicks, I had to temp remove it. As well as when being killed getting kicked for script restriction #20.

Not sure if this is the right place to post or not.

Cheers

Okay no worries.

Also I've noticed the setdamage.log is going nuts, none of my 4 other non 2017 servers have anything like the rate it's expanding by.
All the same line:
Code:
15.01.2013 07:39:01: PlayerName (PlayerIP) GUID - #0 0.000000 2:453

Okay no worries.

Also I've noticed the setdamage.log is going nuts, none of my 4 other non 2017 servers have anything like the rate it's expanding by.
All the same line:
Code:
15.01.2013 07:39:01: PlayerName (PlayerIP) GUID - #0 0.000000 2:453

I will try and start an investigation tonight, I am not sure why these are just coming up for 2017 just yet.

Are you using gotcha anti-hack with the
entry

Thanks mate, no rush it's definitely not a crippling issue. Just thought I'd mention it so you were aware.

One other script restriction I've noticed kicking people #1

Code:
1 "" !="WeaponHolder" !="TinCan" !="Rabbit" !="Goat" !="WildBoar" !="Sheep" !="Hen" !="Cow01" !="Cow02" !="Cow03" !="Cow04" !="zZombie_Base" !="z_hunter" !="z_teacher" !="z_doctor" !="z_suit1" !="z_suit2" !="z_worker1" !="z_worker2" !="z_worker3" !="z_villager1" !="z_villager2" !="z_villager3" !="z_soldier" !="z_soldier_heavy" !="z_soldier_pilot" !="z_policeman" !="z_priest" !="BoltSteelF" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="SodaCan" !="JackDaniels" !="RoadFlare" !="ChemRed" !="ChemBlue" !="ChemGreen" !="Survivor1_DZ" !="Survivor2_DZ" !="Survivor3_DZ" !="SurvivorW2_DZ" !="Bandit1_DZ" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="SmokeShell" !="SmokeShellRed" !="SmokeShellGreen" !="MedBox0" !="Camo1_DZ" !="Soldier1_DZ" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="Sniper1_DZ" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="BanditW1_DZ" !="G_40mm_HE" !="dog" !="WeaponHolder_MeleeCrowbar" !="WeaponHolder_ItemHatchet" !="WeaponHolder_PartGeneric" !="WeaponHolder_ItemJerrycan" !="WeaponHolder_PartFueltank" !="WeaponHolder_PartGlass" !="WeaponHolder_PartEngine" !="WeaponHolder_PartWheel" !="WeaponHolder_PartVRotor"

It was happening in waves and kicking too many people for me to think it was hacking related (although with the amount of script kiddies who knows). However, a few of my guys were on the server for hours and didn't get kicked for it.

I edited it out for now.

Can you try this. Change setdamage.txt to

1 "" !"CSJ_GyroPboat"
5 "1.000000"

And then restart the server, or if you have BERCON type 'loadScripts'

Negative, nothing was running at the time.

Server was at capacity today (50) and working fine, then all of a sudden emptied out (i assume due to skiddies, but couldn't find any evidence in the logs). Anyway after that anyone who joined was kicked by seemingly random script restrictions, I went through systematically trying to identify & remove the restrictions but everytime one was removed it just changed to another one. Ended up having to reinstall the server and everything is now working fine.

Since the reinstall the only consistant problem was the script restriction #1 again. I had to remove it again and is now working fine, no other problems yet (also no hackers so far, fingers crossed).

Have noticed as strange noise that sounds like a vehicle/helicopter, always seems to be in the distance. Really weird, haven't experienced anything like it before in any previous maps.

Back