problems with spawn on wilderness

herculys

arma2oaserver.rpt
16:27:16 "Total Number of spawn locations 0"

today i tried to reinstall my server from the zero, using vanilla epoch server files.. (reinstaled arma2,arma2oa, and epoch, and epoch server) "to make a clear server instalation"
but now i got this problem where i'm respawning on willderness

using the ESS (enchanted spawn selection) script, i got it working.., but when i log off and come back, im on wilderness again.)

Last edited:
I think its the antihack reverting the teleport.
Code:
if (!isDedicated) then {
        //Conduct map operations
        0 fadeSound 0;
        waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
        dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
        _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
        _playerMonitor =        [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";    

//anti Hack
        [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
        //Lights
        //[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

};

So remove the
Code:
        //anti Hack
        [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

I had a thought of asking where are you getting these files to install epoch? Because your hive error was a nother unique issue with the set date and now this. These are things that should be working right out of the box. a fresh install and they are broken, there is something wrong

I had a thought of asking where are you getting these files to install epoch? Because your hive error was a nother unique issue with the set date and now this. These are things that should be working right out of the box. a fresh install and they are broken, there is something wrong

i got this files(client and server) from the torrent in this page
http://epochmod.com/a2dayzepoch.php

I was also curious, because my first server version (same files), had no problems with the spawn. (Had problems with time to server)

and this time "server time" is changing correctly, but have problems with spawn.

i'm using utorrent 2.3 to download (idk if this can interfere, and do I download a modified version of the torrent by users)

I was just wondering if you were not using the official files. But you are so .. I dont know. But what is going on in your server should not be happening until you have had an opportunity to break it with scripts.

Or I actually thought by wilderness he meant some random spot on the map, you should reinstall the script that normally fixes things.

Back