Protection against .dll and .exe hacks?

Jokaru

Right now appears more and more hacks that use .dll and .exe, that bypass any protection, BE or AH or other... They can be run from any place of hard disc so Script scanners are useless. And i want to ask, is there any way to block that type of hacks?

I assume you mean the new engine based cheats that several of the most popular sites are releasing. For these there is not much admins can do. Wait for BE to detect them and hand out global bans.

You could also buy them yourself and test on your server to see what they look like in BE logs. You can then add to your filters to kick for things that they do regularly.
I already download (not buy) 6 of this hacks, and they work in other window, so no needed to push something key in the game, they not use sqf so idk how to block them thru BE filters... The only thing that comes to mind is somehow force fullscreen for all players and disable all keys that minimize window like Alt+Tab, and force close game if player somehow minimize game...

If you look through some of the forums for these memory based cheats you will see they were having problems with BE restriction kicks in their early stages. So even though they don't use scripts it means they still show up in BE logs. If it is logged then you just need to know what it looks like and you can set your filters to kick for it. Wish I could be of more help, but I haven't even bothered to do this yet myself.

Engine based cheats are usually not as game breaking as script based. They usually are just esp, no recoil, infinite ammo, map markers, etc. Things like teleport the whole server and kill everyone usually requires script based cheat.

If you are talking about external map cheats like Navigator you shouldn't worry about them. BE is especially on top of those and will have them detected and banned probably within a week max.
THX! Will be look BE logs more often... And will be wait until BE add protection against those hacks. ;)

Finding a good coder (progammer) of cheats is like finding the needle in a haystack.
Private code snippets of cheats are undetected the whole time because only the private person is using it.
If i code a cheat without copy & paste crap, noone can find me through shit.
If you use your own codes you dont even need to code a BattleEye Bypass because its private.

Public cheats are detected in a week and pay-cheats 2~3 weeks some times.

Finding a good coder (progammer) of cheats is like finding the needle in a haystack.
Private code snippets of cheats are undetected the whole time because only the private person is using it.
If i code a cheat without copy & paste crap, noone can find me through shit.
If you use your own codes you dont even need to code a BattleEye Bypass because its private.

Public cheats are detected in a week and pay-cheats 2~3 weeks some times.
So what you suggest? How to protect against those hacks?

You cannot do something vs good coders.
Best way is to whitelist your server and make sure you check new players.

Back