pyBEscanner

Loving the *.rpt anti-tp functionality in 1.7.6+

The anti-tp is absolutely useless and poorly thought out.

If you become a bandit or hero and get skin changed, you will tp to debug (as usual), but then the anti-tp kicks in and tp's you back, and long and behold you're now stuck in an infinite loop of teleporting.

Same thing happens if you eject from a helicopter moving at high speed. You'll constantly fall over and over again in an infinite loop.

On top of this, hackers have already bypassed the anti-tp (it's publicly available), so it's only current feature is giving trouble to legit players and getting them banned.

How fail is this? Very fail.

If you become a bandit or hero and get skin changed, you will tp to debug (as usual), but then the anti-tp kicks in and tp's you back, and long and behold you're now stuck in an infinite loop of teleporting.

Same thing happens if you eject from a helicopter moving at high speed. You'll constantly fall over and over again in an infinite loop.

On top of this, hackers have already bypassed the anti-tp (it's publicly available), so it's only current feature is giving trouble to legit players and getting them banned.

This happened with me a few times, but only with my character. Other players who were heros and some who change to ghillie suits, parachute from helis etc are saying it is ok. Possibly since I updated my scripts.txt file? Maybe worth a try.

I haven't experienced any loop.. But I agree it was poorly implemented and as per usual undocumented. While there is a public bypass, the inclusion of it will still stop a large percentage of skript kiddies. As I can see you frequent their boards too, the majority of them can barely execute the files none the less edit them. :D

I don't think it's worth it due to the fact it is killing legitimate players. I would love to know how to disable it though this wouldn't be the appropriate thread to discuss this.

Hi everybody

I love this tool. It saves me a lot of work. Thanks for that great work.
Is there any chance to get the rules updated? I´ve done it by myself, but I´m quite unsure if I set them all right.

If you want them I can post it here. But these are a lot of files.

I´m also interested to get the standard+kick behaviour working. For now it wont kick anyone. The unknown-kick files are created but nobody gets kicked.

Any ideas how to solve these?

no idea how use it :/
maybe haven't the extensions reader or something like that
have anti-hax and gotcha working in my server

anyway i can make this scan my rpt log ? i need to kick for a certain thing in my rpt log how would i do this ?

What exactly is it that you are trying to parse in your RPT log? Are you sure it doesn't log it elsewhere as well?
well it used to log it in my publicvariable but now its in the rpt log after i changed from DayzCC to reality so its kind of stupid right now it does not even make a publicvariable log anymore :(, so it would be cool if i could scan my rpt, if you could help me that would be great

p.s. its for hackers

So I looked at a lot of the post maybe I missed it, but can one of you guys point me to a install guide for someone with a shared server box?

So I looked at a lot of the post maybe I missed it, but can one of you guys point me to a install guide for someone with a shared server box?

You need to be able to access the desktop; as this is a python application. If you cannot access this you will not be able to use it on your setup.

@Everlast there isn't one, but all you need to do is configure the config file under [Server 1] section at the bottom of the config file

also installation steps are on github

Installation Copy conf/conf-example.ini -> conf/conf.ini Edit conf/conf.ini run: python pyBEscanner.py

in addition we use firedeamon to run pyBeScanner as well as Dayz server and BEC.

k4n30 and myself have update pyBeScanner rules for Base Building and included another directory with rules here https://github.com/k4n30/pyBEscanner

Credit to Torndeco for nice admin tool.

TK_Assault_Pack_EP1 and ajmenu\.sqf caused some random bans here

first one is a mistake in the rules i guess and 2nd is coz im using the antihack script

Back