[Question] Extra Little Additions to Map Editing

Bungle

Hey Guys/Gals,

Bungle here again.

I have recently wanted to get further in-dept with map editing and wondering what some people have done and reached in limitations?

I currently have 130+ different building/object classes spawning in over 1300 locations in the database. This has all been done with the 3D editor and the Bliss import Website.

Whilst some buildings pose challenges moving around and not coming in correct I have found a happy medium with almost all objects close to their in game editor location.

I got really excited when i recently found the @MAP Mod for Arma II Gaining access to such beauties as Trees, Ponds, and a vast variety of building/rubble and objects.

My other questions after all that. Has anyone managed to get trees others to spawn in their maps? They seem to import to the tables fine but they don't appear in game.

Classes:

MAP_t_picea3f
MAP_t_picea2s
MAP_t_picea1s
MAP_t_fagus2s
etc etc..

Looking at the class names I am guessing they are added only to the extra mod specific and not something you can tie into the game?

Or is there?

Talent minds and scripts I challenge you to allow us to use the class tags in this mod:

MAP_t_fagus2s

TO create and craft wonderful environments for all to enjoy.

If its already possible forget my rambles and if someone could point me in the right place.

Bare in mind I am running on Dayz.st and have access to only mission, server bpo.

Thanks for reading.

Anyone able to get this going? Extra tree's and content would be awesome. Soon to move to a dedicated with the ability to host and publish a new dayz mod..

I will try it with Rmod.. was hoping to avoid it if possible.

Would it be possible to add rmod to dayz as a new default package?

Back