Reality DayZ Inventory Manager (C#)

Hey Guys im having a problem with the This DayZInventory MAnager Can anyone of u help?
I cant connect the DayZInventory Manager to my server
My Server is up and running but cant connect What is the prob
and what should i put in Database Ip Database User Database Password and Database Port? Can Anyone Help

Hello can anyone help?
What should i put in
Database IP?
Database user?
Database Password?
Database port?

Hello can anyone help?
What should i put in
Database IP?
Database user?
Database Password?
Database port?

You put in the information for your database, I could give you some stuff to put in there, but it would be useless for your usage requirements.

I must be missing something.

Where do we put this information? I don't see anyplace to enter it.

2CzSf.png

First and Foremost. Outstanding piece of software works outstanding. Secondly is there a way i can add custom guns to this. My server uses the Rmod2 addon and it has a pretty retarded amount of guns in it and i would like to build some loadouts with that guns in them. I can build the loadouts in the database but this makes it incredibly easy.

First and Foremost. Outstanding piece of software works outstanding. Secondly is there a way i can add custom guns to this. My server uses the Rmod2 addon and it has a pretty retarded amount of guns in it and i would like to build some loadouts with that guns in them. I can build the loadouts in the database but this makes it incredibly easy.

Certainly, on the screen I showed in the post right before your post, under Inventory Manager section in that same page you can Put in the item name, select the location and how many slots it takes, then click add and save. It will then load this automatically into the system. If you put a picture in the pictures folder, it will load a picture for the item into the slots. Use the existing items in the lists to identify where they are supposed to be located.

Hey guys, still having trouble with this. Hoping someone could point me in the right direction:

1. DB IP = ok no problems
2. DB USER = ok no problems
3. DB PASS = ok no problems
4. DB PORT = ok no problems

This is where it get's weird. What goes here exactly? What's the process?
5. ???

6. No matter what I try at step 5, Like creating my own DB Name I always get this error. Even if I use the stock "dayz" DB Name I get that error.

Then this is the player screen which I assume get's populated from the info entered in the previous screen. I assume you pick the (1) DB Name you entered before, but what populates in the (2) second field? (3) is choosing the player?

Sorry, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ben

are you running mysql? and are you running the server and mysql on your local machine

if you are running the mysql on another machine you need to either, 1). ssh tunnel into the machine to gain access to the database or 2). set mysql's IP address to the same IP the machine it is running on has and set it to allow remote connections (this is turned off by default)

as for #5 the drop down box is for databases you have saved, type in the box below it, your database then click add, from there set your ip port password username then click save

hope this helps

are you running mysql? and are you running the server and mysql on your local machine

if you are running the mysql on another machine you need to either, 1). ssh tunnel into the machine to gain access to the database or 2). set mysql's IP address to the same IP the machine it is running on has and set it to allow remote connections (this is turned off by default)

as for #5 the drop down box is for databases you have saved, type in the box below it, your database then click add, from there set your ip port password username then click save

hope this helps

Hey mate, thanks for the reply.

I've got a server with DayZ.ST, so no it's not running locally. Every other tool hooks into the DB fine (my anti-hack tools).

DayZ.ST give you access to the DB via myPHPadmin. They provide all the login details and read/write access.

In relation to your point 2) I don't think this is going to be possible. Why would I need to make the DB IP the same as the server IP anyway? I can access the DB through it's normal IP/NAME and the user/pass combination allows me to access my instance only (being that it's a shared account).

5) oh right so I DO need to create a DB name? Do I just create it here or should I create another table in the DB?

i dont use a host provider, i run a dedi box so its a bit different for me as i have full access to my box, in any case im sure your host provider has set sql to allow remote access, if every other tool is hooking into it fine im not sure what the problem can be

and yes you do need to create a db name, from what ive tried you cant just give it whatever name you want, you have to use what the database name you hiveext.ini file directs to, so lets say the database that has all your server info is called dayzSTyourname, that is what you put in then click add, then add all the info at the top and click save then you can run test or just try to connect

App seems to be great... any chance of using it with the DayZ Control Center. (says it´s a fork from Bliss)?

All given db credentials are correct, app says when testing cd-connection: "Problem connecting to database or your Reality is not our Reality."

Is there a compatibility issue with the db-scheme from the DayZ Contol Center?

Known Issues
None?

haha lol...
many people cannot connect with this tool. Too many to be just bad config.

it seems as though thevisad has lost interest in dayz completely, since this plugin hasnt been updated in a while and dayz mod hasnt been updated for a while either, so reality has nothing to update

it seems as though thevisad has lost interest in dayz completely, since this plugin hasnt been updated in a while and dayz mod hasnt been updated for a while either, so reality has nothing to update
He already stated on the Reality forum that he was droppimg support (apart from new dayz versions), comes naturally that he doesn't update the tool.

Back