Reduce zombie count or nerf them

LTGNick

Valued Member!
So everyone on my server agree that "this is the only server where zombies is a problem" and i see alot of rage quiters cause they died from the zombies and stuff but it seems that there are alot of zombies on my server a bit more than normal is there anyway to nerf the count or reduce there damage or somthing?
its a DayZ.st 1.8.0.3 server

ooh youre in dayz st, sorry mate were using dayz mod.. in dayz mod the zeds are ridiculous, they warp they dodge like nfl pro players and they take a cpl of mags to the chest without dieing. untill Zeds are fixed EvolutionZ have 2 zeds per player and building to reduce annoyance

the zombie count in your init.sqf is only epoch I believe. You have to customize your loot tables and you can customize the zombies per building. Then you can even find some more code where you can change their agro. Some of that is a bit over my head but Ive also found in my variables.sqf you can lower the max global zombies.

the zombie count in your init.sqf is only epoch I believe. You have to customize your loot tables and you can customize the zombies per building. Then you can even find some more code where you can change their agro. Some of that is a bit over my head but Ive also found in my variables.sqf you can lower the max global zombies.

Yes, your variables.sqf is where you'd want to look. It has a few options.

one that comes to mind is
  1. dayz_maxLocalZombies = 40;
you might want to change it to 20 or so.
something else might be to edit the damage_handler.sqf

Yes, your variables.sqf is where you'd want to look. It has a few options.

one that comes to mind is
  1. dayz_maxLocalZombies = 40;
you might want to change it to 20 or so.
something else might be to edit the damage_handler.sqf
I forget where I found it but I was messing with their agro to sound as well. I felt they agro from too far away. Not sure if it made a difference or not.

I mean controlling the map coordinates for the buildings on those coordinates do not appear zombies.I try this weekend.

Back