Similar to what I said in the vehicle thread you made, any thoughts on adding custom gun packs like the one from Celle (The RH guns). lots of nice pistols and smgs that really spice up the gameplay with diversity in ammo, firing style, clip sizes, sounds and so on.
While I have not played this map myself, I've been told that it is something to check out because it looks promising... And the map design it self does appeal to me. My only concern has been the ability to retweak things to my liking - that's pretty much the ONLY reason I run Celle. The map itself is not so hot, but the freedom with the MAP EU, Gazelles, RH weps and a bunch of other things really makes it a worthwhile adventure in customization.
The only thing I ask is if you do release this through commander, that you really don't neglect those who wish to run your design but with a twist of their own in the form of buildings/loot tables and such. Graz was very considerate when he added the entire MAP EU editor files with Celle, made it awesome to be able to play around with ponds/roads/plants and unique buildings.