Release 2.2.1 (For DayZ 1.7.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.....i think the only thing that is not perfect is only the UH new sound, when i was trying to turn on and off in a second, the sound is kinda weird...i just don't know how to say.....and the other personal problem that i had always annoy u is the refuel speed....the speed does lower down...but i think is still fast....with a heli's that only have 1/10 fuels and go to the gas station...it will only takes 10 seconds or less to fully refuel...have u seen the Taviana map refuel speed..? thats the one i really wish u can do..i know i am to picky and i am sorry:(
I've Removed the new Sounds

Hi,

We have a server running and all seems good however we seem to be getting an error about mission contect jetskiyanahuiaddon however all seems to work if you just click OK.

any ideas ?

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I am already running that file. The exact error is as follows

Code:
Addon jetskiyanahuiaddon (entry JetSkiYanahui_Case_Yellow) not found in the list of active addons.
Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
jetskiyanahuiaddon

Apologies I am not sure I fully understand what you are asking regarding version. Do you mean what Version of SKARO ? if so 2.2

No question is Stupid.. Only Stupid Answers ;)

Game or Server ?

The client is launched using DayZCommander and or ArmA 2 launcher the server is launched with reality.

Server
== C:\Games\Arma 2 Combined Operations\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe
== "-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" "-nosplash" "-cpuCount=0" "-name=Reality" "-profiles=dayz_2.lingor" "-cfg=dayz_2.lingor\basic.cfg" "-config=dayz_2.lingor\config.cfg" "-mod=@DayZLingorSkaro;@reality_2.lingor" "-world=lingor" "-port=2318"

Client
== D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe
== "D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" "-mod=D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2;Expansion;ca;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@dayzlingorskaro" -nosplash -connect=x.x.x.x -port=2318 -password=***********
As I said the JetSkies work fine just that error.. One thing that is also strange and this could just be a weird co-incident is that before that -password option would work fine however now it does not.. You have to connect it then says wrong password and then you just connect in game and type the password the same then it works.. FYI, this had all been working on 2.1 with no problems.. But as I said this could be a coincident

Well it's probably already mentioned, but Dayz Commander will not launch your map correctly.
Have to create a batch to launch with the map as a mod.

Second, when joining the server, I get this error:

Got on a jet ski, it kicked me off saying something about a magazine, and now I am sitting on the bottom of the river like I am sitting on the jetski, and I am stuck in combat. Can't exit server because in combat. Oh well, gonna have to kill myself.

Well it's probably already mentioned, but Dayz Commander will not launch your map correctly.
Have to create a batch to launch with the map as a mod.

Second, when joining the server, I get this error:

I've talked with Josh about the issues with the dayzcommander. He will fix it but no news since 3 Days...
Edit: 2 hours after posting this Post. I've talked with Josh again, he is atm very bussy - he check it later ;)

Second: Please update your Version to 2.2.1. Here can you download it: http://dl.skaronator.com/DayZLingorSkaro-2.2.1.zip

That gets rid of the error, but when at the jetski, I get 'can't count magazine' message. Get on the jetski and again it kicks you off and your sitting on the bottom of the river and stuck in combat.

Also in the hiveext.log:

2013-05-31 23:45:38 Database: [Error] Error 1054 (Unknown column 'unique_id' in 'field list') in MySQLStmtExecute SQL: 'insert into `log_entry` (`unique_id`, `log_code_id`, `instance_id`) select ?, lc.id, ? from log_code lc where lc.name = ? VALUES("60839622", 11, "Disconnect")'
This might be because I had to force the game closed as I couldn't exit while in combat, but I see more than one of these messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back