Release 2.2.1 (For DayZ 1.7.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u think i can...remove all the wrecks myself? becoz i try to delete everything inside the CfgTownGenertor.hpp file, but it won't work...

You cannot remove or add anything from the files of @Lingorskaro, i believe it is possible to make things invisible with your mission file, but this is not something i have tried to do myself.

You can remove this wrecks via this code: Add this
Code:
stream_locationCheck = {};
under
Code:
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

Oh that'll clean up those wrecks too? Because I had a lot of randomly spawning buildings in the regular lingor map and I did clear them out with that command you posted Skaro, the thing is I thought the ones on your map were different!

Damn, feel like a fool, should have told Eddie to try that a day ago.

Oh that'll clean up those wrecks too? Because I had a lot of randomly spawning buildings in the regular lingor map and I did clear them out with that command you posted Skaro, the thing is I thought the ones on your map were different!

Damn, feel like a fool, should have told Eddie to try that a day ago.
haha no problem man

You can remove this wrecks via this code: Add this
Code:
stream_locationCheck = {};
under
Code:
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
but Skaro, this will also remove the military tents .....

Next Version of Lingor Island (v1.5)
bantanam.jpg

New Big Island South/East of Maruko.

I'm waiting of permissions to add a small weapons-pack (with this guns: Walther P1, P38, P38k / HK 4, HK P7, Walther P88, Walther P99QA, HK P30, SIG Sauer P225 (P6), HK 416, MP5A3, MP5A3 SD, MG-1, MG-3, Handgrenade,G3 series, HK 32, Pzf 3, MBB Armbrust, G36 series, Tokarew 33, Makarow M, PM-63 SMG, MPi-KM, KMS, KM-K, AK74, AKS 74, AKS 74K PSL, Karabiner S (SKS), RPD Machine Gun, SIG P220/P226, Glock 17, G1 (FN-FAL), P52 (M1911A1), MP2/A1 (UZI)) :p
but small.

Sounds great.. but what does it mean?
Small weapons as in handguns/PDWs/SMGs? But some of the weapons are definitely not that :)
Small weapons as in miniature versions of weapons? That would be hilarious but not very realistic I presume.
Small pack as in low amount of bytes?

Edit: Or of course a small number of weapons.

Hmm.. Looks like a pretty sweet weapon pack.. But it seems a bit random to add West German and East German weapon sets to a tropical island. Can you explain the thought process behind that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back