[Release] BaseBuilding 1.2 Improvements 0.1 (better and editable Keycode, permanent Owner)

So for the Db.. Would it be instances_deployable or the instance number _ deployable like this 11_deployable. No matter what I do I can not get this setup to save to the Dayz Epoch DB. I think I messed up the code somewhere. Just not sure where.

Am getting these Errors when building Default Dayz Epoch stuff and the BB 1.2 stuff will not save to the DB. Also old safe and Cars can not be locked or unlocked. The Edit Code now works .. It shows the leypad. Not sure how I fixed it at this point ..

17:13:40 HiveExt(0): [Error] Error executing |CHILD:308:11:VaultStorageLocked:0:0735:[312,[11411,11398.8,-0.0728149]]:[]:[]:<null>:1141101139887312:|

16:58:57 HiveExt(0): [Error] Error executing |CHILD:308:11:TentStorage:0:1:[21,[11441.9,11374.9,0.00216675]]:[]:[]:<null>:114419113749021:|

Uggg. I already have base building added and, with your help kikyou2, it is working great.

Now that you have released these improvements, I am a little bit afraid to mess with it again because I think I might break it! However, I am going to make a back up and then experiment a little bit because I want to implement the improvements.

So, first question, which tutorial should I follow if I already have basebuilding working on my dayz.st Chenarus server? In other words, do you have a link that will show me what things I need to change to upgrade to this improved version?

Hi Kikyou2. I had the items writing to the database after installing BB 1.2 after you solved the problem for me. Now I have added in your suggested Building Improvements Mod which looks pretty damn good. But unfortunately nothing is writing to the database. I found this error in the hiveEXT.log:
Code:
Database: [Error] Error 1452 (Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`dayz`.`instance_deployable`, CONSTRAINT `instance_deployable_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`owner_id`) REFERENCES `survivor` (`id`))) in MySQLStmtExecute SQL: 'insert into `instance_deployable` (`unique_id`, `deployable_id`, `owner_id`, `instance_id`, `worldspace`, `inventory`, `Damage`,`Hitpoints`, `Fuel`, `created`) select ?, d.id, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP from deployable d where d.class_name = ? VALUES(43811806840177, 120565510, 8825, "[176.792,[4381.13,8068.42,0.023]]", "[]", 0, "[]", 6.9689998626708984, "Infostand_2_EP1")'
Do you have an idea what this may be?

For the private section it doesn't matters in which order they are placed. Its just to prevent that they get problems with other scripts.

As I said I will have a look on reality files if I have time to do so. At the moment I'm really busy with my own server ;)

There is no problem with having access to files, cause I own a root and can set up my own test servers as I want. The time is the problem

Atm I'm working to get the 1.0.1 update on my server, but I edited some things:
-bought vehicles do not parachute anymore, they spawn with 5 seconds delay (red arrow is pointing at that time to show that something will spawn) and will be locked immediately
-the safes are using my 4 digit system of basebuilding mod and uses the graphical hud instead of the mousewheel thing of epoch
-the 30m plot now also works for BaseBuilding Stuff (is needed)
-fixed that you cannot build or remove things in trader cities
-fixed that you cannot start building somewhere it is allowed and walk into the place where its restricted and build then (abuse fix)
-I implemented the 1.0.1 Epoch Crafting things into Basebuilding Mod so that there aren't two systems running separetly, to have a imagination how it will work on my server have a look on that screen:

Aaw6zBO.jpg

So I used to have basebuilding 1.2 on my old Bliss servers that worked like it should but got rid of it once I switched to all Epoch servers. The changes you made look great but I would like to know how you implemented it into Epoch given the database is different. I followed Daimyo's instructions and got everything working except once you built the object it just dissappeared. I then overwrote the files using your code and now the items appear fine but they don't appear in the database and then dissappear upon restart obviously.

#1. Are there any instructions anywhere on how to actually implement all of this to Epoch?

#2. Anyway you can link your files kikyou2?

#3. I also wanted to know if any of these changes to the Epoch building system are included in your downloads for this building 1.2 update or if you could also tell how you managed to merge the two?

I will later do a complete implementation on clean Epoch 1.0.1.1 ServerFiles

Also I will maybe rework the entire 4 digit thing for non Epoch Users that it will use not any of the old fields and do some custom CHILD:999 queries.

That was what I wanted to do first but Epoch Hive doesn't have a CHILD:999 now, but will later have one. This way it should work for all server builds.

That be awesome, then we may not have 153 posts on one thread and hundred on another, of people having issues lol

Sorry if this has already been posted but i have a few problems:

1. Anyone can "Move Object" or "Load in" Which is why i wanted to install this as people are sick of people being able to just move the object and get in their base.

2. On the key code if anyone enters 0 and then # it automatically gives them Access Granted

3. When you remove an object, on server reboot the object reappears.

Like i said sorry if it's already been posted, quickly skimmed through a few pages but didnt see much about it.

Sorry if this has already been posted but i have a few problems:

1. Anyone can "Move Object" or "Load in" Which is why i wanted to install this as people are sick of people being able to just move the object and get in their base.

2. On the key code if anyone enters 0 and then # it automatically gives them Access Granted

3. When you remove an object, on server reboot the object reappears.

Like i said sorry if it's already been posted, quickly skimmed through a few pages but didnt see much about it.

This sounds like you didn't even have the regular Basebuilding 1.2 installed correctly before you tried kikyou2's additions. Those are issues that are expressed on Daimyo's mod page

I will later do a complete implementation on clean Epoch 1.0.1.1 ServerFiles

Also I will maybe rework the entire 4 digit thing for non Epoch Users that it will use not any of the old fields and do some custom CHILD:999 queries.

That was what I wanted to do first but Epoch Hive doesn't have a CHILD:999 now, but will later have one. This way it should work for all server builds.

Cant wait for the clean server files your a legend!

This sounds like you didn't even have the regular Basebuilding 1.2 installed correctly before you tried kikyou2's additions. Those are issues that are expressed on Daimyo's mod page

I Used a Pre-installed Version via the Servers "Mod-Manager" Think it'd be best to uninstall it and then installed base building 1.2 manually?

I Used a Pre-installed Version via the Servers "Mod-Manager" Think it'd be best to uninstall it and then installed base building 1.2 manually?

I also used the providers Mod Manager to start with but it was massively flawed. So I uninstalled it and installed BB manually. (Vilayer server)

I also used the providers Mod Manager to start with but it was massively flawed. So I uninstalled it and installed BB manually. (Vilayer server)

Im also with Vilayer, However i've just uninstalled it and everyone got stuck on the login screen something like "Gathering Player Information" i had to reinstall it and then set up the init and description files before it would work again, checked the rpt and it didnt log any problems so im not sure why it's doing it.

Im also with Vilayer, However i've just uninstalled it and everyone got stuck on the login screen something like "Gathering Player Information" i had to reinstall it and then set up the init and description files before it would work again, checked the rpt and it didnt log any problems so im not sure why it's doing it.

I have had to do 2 Restore code functions, losing all modifications. But what I found with the 'Wait for Host' problem was normally caused by a spelling mistake or a missing symbol. I wish I knew more to tell you where the problem is specifically.

I have had to do 2 Restore code functions, losing all modifications. But what I found with the 'Wait for Host' problem was normally caused by a spelling mistake or a missing symbol. I wish I knew more to tell you where the problem is specifically.

I Have a feeling the problem is the "Variables" and "Compiles" SQF, i decided to check inside the Dayz_Code pbo and inside the compile folder all the SQF's were empty? im not sure if they're supposed to be, but i don't recall them being empty.

But if they're not supposed to be empty, do you have an idea of where i can download a fresh Dayz_Code from without having to restore the server? have quite alot of mods and such on it and really dont want to have to restore.

Also offtopic kind of question, but have you had problems with vilayers vehicle spawner? i've set it to 500 but it only ever spawns 70ish vehicles, i've also went into the database and changed the min_limit and max_limit and tried running the spawner again, but no luck, i recall there being a config file with a limit for vehicles but i cant find it.

I Have a feeling the problem is the "Variables" and "Compiles" SQF, i decided to check inside the Dayz_Code pbo and inside the compile folder all the SQF's were empty? im not sure if they're supposed to be, but i don't recall them being empty.
They shouldn't be empty.

But if they're not supposed to be empty, do you have an idea of where i can download a fresh Dayz_Code from without having to restore the server? have quite alot of mods and such on it and really dont want to have to restore.
When you go to File Manager, the top of the folder tree you have @Dayz --->Addons, this is the Dayz _world pbo files which you can download and extract the files using a pbo extractor. @DayzChernarusServer --->Addons is your dayz_server pbo file. I also borrow bits from the already extracted pbo files from chernarus2017.

Also offtopic kind of question, but have you had problems with vilayers vehicle spawner? i've set it to 500 but it only ever spawns 70ish vehicles, i've also went into the database and changed the min_limit and max_limit and tried running the spawner again, but no luck, i recall there being a config file with a limit for vehicles but i cant find it.
In services you can Click the Create Vehicles icon, it will take you to the vehicle settings page for setting the max amount. Hopefully someone here will correct me if I am wrong but if you have say 100 vehicles limit and the average chance of them spawning is 50% you should get 50 vehicles spawned.

I shouldn't be giving advice though as I have just scrapped the last week of editing to start from fresh again with the key elements that I have configured wrong using my Frankenstein method! I am fairly confident though as I had everything working except the removal from database thing. But I am more than happy to share whatever info I can.

UPDATE: Kezonz - since I just wiped all the mods I made and I am going to start from scratch with Vilayers Add-on Manager. I will let you know how I get on

They shouldn't be empty.

When you go to File Manager, the top of the folder tree you have @Dayz --->Addons, this is the Dayz _world pbo files which you can download and extract the files using a pbo extractor. @DayzChernarusServer --->Addons is your dayz_server pbo file. I also borrow bits from the already extracted pbo files from chernarus2017.

In services you can Click the Create Vehicles icon, it will take you to the vehicle settings page for setting the max amount. Hopefully someone here will correct me if I am wrong but if you have say 100 vehicles limit and the average chance of them spawning is 50% you should get 50 vehicles spawned.

I shouldn't be giving advice though as I have just scrapped the last week of editing to start from fresh again with the key elements that I have configured wrong using my Frankenstein method! I am fairly confident though as I had everything working except the removal from database thing. But I am more than happy to share whatever info I can.

I See, So if i were to go into the database and change "Chance" to 1 on every vehicle they'll all spawn?

I'll also reextract the dayz_code and take a look to double check whether or not they're empty.

Back