[Release] BaseBuilding 1.2 Improvements 0.1 (better and editable Keycode, permanent Owner)

Hello, I'm running a server of dayz Overwatch 0.2.4 in Reality build, i add base building 1.2 without big problems, all works fine, i upgrade the improvements and i had the same problem everyone has had, builds not save in DB, i solved it changing the code for sending to the database for this:

Code:
// Send to database
_fuel = _code / 1000; //added to calculate valid fuel value for the database
_object setVariable ["characterID",dayz_playerUID,true];
PVDZ_obj_Publish = [dayz_playerUID,_object,[_dir,_location],_classname,_fuel,_code]; //added _code to pass to the publishObj function to prevent calculation errors
publicVariableServer "PVDZ_obj_Publish";
if (isServer) then {
PVDZ_obj_Publish  call server_publishObj;
};

And the fix for the table instance_deployable. BUT the edit code doesn't work, i try to change manually in DB but doesn't work too, i can change it ingame by the panel, and works until the restart, becouse doesn't save the changes in DB, after restart the code is the same that when you build it.
Any idea? can anyone help me please? i 'm getting mad about that. thanks in advance!

PS. forgive my mistakes, my english is not really good. I'm allowed to provide my litle help in everything I've got.

Reality Overwatch 0.2.4 : Dynamic Helicrashes and AN2 Carepackages, TentSleep, Bambi-Bus, Headshot suicide, Base building 1.2 (works fine), Improvements 0.1 (working in issues), wellcome messages, crafting system'S and working in more

Back