[RELEASE] DayZ Trinity 0.5.5

no i mean the water spawn when 75% of the time people will spawn in the trinity bay.

i asked someone in the dev team this before and he said it would be fixed in the next patch. which is this one but i didnt see it in the changelog

So Choppers should be refueling at gas stations as well? Sorry, just trying to get my information figured :) You've been quite helpful, SnajDan.

i see the new tools wrapped in the server pbo, when my pid is added theres no access to the tools? (f1,tab,f3,f8) what is the keybind or it this not setup yet

we removed the admin tools, it's a little bit to "cheatlike" with all those shit like esp, god mode etc.
But that was not the whole reason, we tried to figured out whats going wrong with the latest updates like desync etc.
So we will add scripts after scripts to dayz trinity. 0.5.5 is a complete recode on 1.7.6.1. I did alot of mistakes in the previous versions ( where I do not have the help of DaMuTz ).

DayZ Trinity was in development for around 4-5 months ago, like i had the motivation to spend a little work on it, and i never write a list what i've changed etc.

So we restart the project with a fresh 1.7.6.1 and we add all those actually "features" to it. So it should run very good now over the previous 0.4 / 0.5 version. Around a week ago we got accepted to take the 1.7.7 and will start the import in the next days/weeks.

I'll/we writing a "Wall of Text" about my/our concepts about DayZ Trinity. What we can do at this map, whats possible - whats not, but we need more feedback and suggestions/ideas what you guys and maybe girls wish. In my eyes the map already reflected enormous potential

I like the layout of the map and your right it does have a lot of potential. My suggestions would be to port in as many unique vehicles you can, your going the right direction by bringing the evo in game and I know this is an early release but tons more of those unique cars need to be added in. Dayz civilian has a wide choice of those awesome little vehicles(gokart/paraheli/350z/formula car) that would be easily implemented. If you ever need any devs let me know, I'd be glad to help

I'd love to see someone port in a 240sx (s13) ;)

Havent seen thsis update until now, but shall log on at once to check it. Good job updating!

Back