[Release] Epoch Chernarus Scripts Pack

SteveJ

Сould you show us some screenshots of these buildings?

[] ExecVM "custom\villages.sqf";// Epoch Trader Villages
[] ExecVM "custom\buildings.sqf";// Extra Charnarus Buildings
//[] ExecVM "custom\raceday.sqf";// Coastal Racetrack 1.0
//[] ExecVM "custom\fightyard.sqf";// Cherno Fightyard 1.0

and

[] ExecVM "custom\Barrage_Dan_BBC.sqf";// Topolka Dam Military Base
[] ExecVM "custom\BlackLac_Dan_BBC.sqf";// Black Lake Miltary Base
[] ExecVM "custom\bois1_Dan_BBC.sqf";// Hidden Killers Ranch
[] ExecVM "custom\LieuxditPenduAto.sqf";// Wreck Sites
[] ExecVM "custom\castle.sqf";// The Dead Castle

Added this now to a Github for more contributors to assist in the effort.

https://github.com/EpochCPack

Pack Support is ready for testing with The latest epoch Update 1.0.1.3.

In the end there will be a master pack that should work with all Epoch Supported Maps.
Also Extra content packs for each map specifically added by generous contributors.

I would like to thank everyone who has coded anything that has been added to this pack and please know that I am not looking for any credit for this. I am only trying to assist those who are new to modifying dayz epoch servers a platform to use to save them time and effort.

The pack in the end will be best written to allow for server owners to remove/disable what they would like.

More updates are being added all the time so be sure to check back for more.

Cheers,

Mr B

Updated with some tweaks to fix some BE Restrictions.

Please let me know if you find any more issues here or via the Epoch Board.

The 3 Trader Villages to be updated in next patch with Vendors and AI Guards. (Perhaps Missions)
Also More Map Upgrades to be available.
New Scripts being added from Maca if available including Heli-Transports and CCTV!

Also looking to expand this to other maps supported by Epoch so if you feel you can help in any way please let me know via this post or direct message.

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/551-assistance-custom-pack/

Cheers,

Mr B

Ok Seems someone Nuked the first parts of the thread? Is this not wanted/allowed to be here?

Did I do something wrong presenting this Pack of other peoples work collaborated to make it easier for the new guys to get a server up and running?

If so Apologies.

Sorry.. the thread was just split into two. Didn't see the one in the Release Section (My bad!)

Whoever is taking on this task of splitting everything into the right areas we all owe you some Beer!

What a daunting task!

I just added this server pack to my Dayz.st server and all I can say is WOW!! I have been going at it for some time now trying to track down the scripts I wanted to add to my server. I've always ran into a problem where I can get some but not all to work. This server pack 1.2.1 is everything and then some I've been trying to get to work. I am however running into one small snag. If I spawn a vehical with admintools said vehical de-spawns after a few seconds. Any suggestions would be greatfull

Will this pack work alongside the dayz.st control panel or will it have to be scripted as all custom script packs ive tried stop the map and control panel from dayz.st working? Thanks scott.

Will this pack work alongside the dayz.st control panel or will it have to be scripted as all custom script packs ive tried stop the map and control panel from dayz.st working? Thanks scott.

This thread is from last June and for Epoch 1.0.1.4 not 1.0.4.1.

Back