Remove Clothes from dead bodies!

Okay, Here is the Update everyone's been waiting for when it comes to Female skins. The actual DayZ code will NOT ALLOW Female models to have ghillie or camo skins. Until DayZ Code is updated to allow this, the option to remove clothes from a Female body will not happen.

Thank you all for your patience while we investigated the issue.

-Churchie

Awesome work Churchie!! However looking for the link? OP updated?

Also is it a separate model/class list? Or can be still have a master list of models available to each map/mod?

What would this be listed under if I was to add it to an Anti-hack's whitelist?

For example; Self bloodbag would be something like s_playeraction selfbloodbag

Thanks

Quick question. Where do i find this "fn_selfActions.sqf file or code ?
Cause i don't have a file with that name at all.
So i have no idea what that file should contain

And where does it have to be placed when i have it?

compiles.sqf
fn_selfactions.sqf
variables.sqf

All of these files should be found in the dayz_code.pbo in the client files for the mod you are trying to change.

If you are unsure how to edit these or even locate them I would stop now and read until you do..

Spend some time in here.. read what other people have been hazed for and learn something from it. (Hopefully)

Also Sorry Churchie, didn't read the post correctly above.

Is there an actual model/size difference with the female and male ghillie suites?
If not should it matter what model is returned as how are you to know whats under the bushes..

My main concern was from noticeable and obvious female models returning males.

If you have that working I am more than happy with the changes/updates and look forward to the next release.

Ohh once again still didn't read it properly... So if its not in Base Dayz you are not releasing updates?

As there are many female skins available now in other mods that's what I was aiming at here.
Its a bummer dude. Would you mind If I used the code to try and find a way around this.

Its no problem. I now know who to tell to hurry up.. Time to jump on this bandwagon and make my own Mod I guess.. Shall be named.. "The Mod Formally known as Dayz, now with more Download"

Hope the Unleashed guys are planing something new.. and not just a repack with a tonne of broken weapons and horrible sound effects..

Goodluck! :D

Hey guys. I would like to hide the fn_selfActions addAction if the skin is not one that a player can remove.

In clothes.sqf I see:

Code:
    _body = _this select 3;
    _model = typeOf _body;
if( _model in ["Sniper1_DZ","Camo1_DZ"] ) then { _model = "Skin_" + _model;

I'm trying to apply this same logic to selfActions to prevent the option from coming up if it's not needed :D

Yeah I would also like to be able to hide the option when looking at a model you can't remove.

And I have a problem, when taking a ghillie of a AI from a military or survivor group it works fine. But when trying to take a ghillie from a AI in a bandit group it returns civilian clothing.. why is that?

I haven't had time to try to figure it out :( I was hoping someone with more knowledge or the script author could tell us how to do so.

I just read through eight pages of this mod to get to this "If you want to take time to figure it out instead of leeching code..." For those of us that don't know code, and thought this was actually helpful that seems a bit harsh.

I've been working on getting this script to work for my server, nevermind this now I suppose.

IF you really read through the last eight pages you are an idiot because the code is actually done and in the correct location.
Code:
http://opendayz.net/threads/remove-clothes-from-dead-bodies.12291/

Yes, I'm an idiot...because I had trouble getting my script to work and had to use the Script/Addon Help section. That seems helpful.

Back