Remove Clothes from dead bodies!

I'm having problems under 1.7.7.1, since they changed the way players logout people have been abusing this script to dupe bodies. If someone logs out you can get the remove clothes option on them as they do so (because you die when you logout now it appears) this leaves a duplicate of their corpse behind after removing the clothes.

If anyone can think of any ideas to code around this I would love to hear it because I've had to disable the script because of it :(

Here's the small addition I made to the original script, adding a percentage chance for clothes to "tear" - http://pastebin.com/Z7SPVZWh

Well, seaweeduk. I took my time out to come and discuss the exploit you have on your teamspeak. I messaged you to discuss it and you banned me from your teamspeak. IF and when you want to discuss this issue please let me know.

qu0n.png

Update to Seaweeduk's issue. It is a DayZ issue not the script. Sounds like another exploit for people to keep an eye out for. Thanks for the heads up. With Seaweeduk's addition to the script will be uploaded today.

Well, seaweeduk. I took my time out to come and discuss the exploit you have on your teamspeak. I messaged you to discuss it and you banned me from your teamspeak. IF and when you want to discuss this issue please let me know.

qu0n.png

My apologies again mate a case of mistaken identity we thought you were a teamspeak troll we had login 10 minutes before you sounded the same thanks for your help :)

Any luck with a female return when clothes are taken?
I have this employed on my epoch server and its the only issue still faced it seems.

Thanks Churchie.

I thought about a 2nd clothes.sqf script that would split the two up, but the code in the fn_selfActions.sqf is where I fell down and cried.

if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal) then {

As _isMan seems to apply to both sexes is there more to split the two?

I also tried just duplicating the bulk of the function splitting the clothes warn and the return but it just broke..

I really need to learn this code haha.

Thanks Churchie.

I thought about a 2nd clothes.sqf script that would split the two up, but the code in the fn_selfActions.sqf is where I fell down and cried.

if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal) then {

As _isMan seems to apply to both sexes is there more to split the two?

I also tried just duplicating the bulk of the function splitting the clothes warn and the return but it just broke..

I really need to learn this code haha.

You probably don't need a whole extra script you just need the right if statement/case statement below line 8

What are the models and the skin parcels for those models, that you are trying to add?

There is a bug on player logout that causes the bodies to dupe. I have a "fix" in Reality for this issue.

https://github.com/thevisad/DayZ-Private-master/commit/1f9f6b73867c3e9c3408e1237c0c5e8878ab4a67

Yeah I have that fix already, the issue relates to using the action for strip clothes on a player right as that player is logging out. I was told you needed to do a combat roll and log out at the same time to reliably do it.

They show up as "dead" for the isDead check by the looks of it. It's only for a split second but its long enough to run the script which results in a copy of their body being left on the floor after their clothes are stripped.

The player who was "stripped" can then log back in next to the dead naked copy of themselves on the floor containing their whole inventory....

http://opendayz.net/threads/remove-clothes-from-dead-bodies.8961/page-5#post-57185

This is the list of the skins available in Epoch currently.

You will notice there are a few female skins added.

"BanditW1_DZ", "BanditW2_DZ", "SurvivorW2_DZ", "SurvivorW3_DZ", "SurvivorWpink_DZ", "SurvivorWcombat_DZ", "SurvivorWdesert_DZ", "SurvivorWurban_DZ"

I would hope to split them from the male and have a 2nd function that would do the same yet return a default female body.

This also works great with the AI from the sarge pack, allowing players to take more from their kills.

Cheers for the awesome work.

http://opendayz.net/threads/remove-clothes-from-dead-bodies.8961/page-5#post-57185

This is the list of the skins available in Epoch currently.

You will notice there are a few female skins added.

I would hope to split them from the male and have a 2nd function that would do the same yet return a default female body.

This also works great with the AI from the sarge pack, allowing players to take more from their kills.

Cheers for the awesome work.

Why do you need to split them at all?

All this script does is take the name of the model and add Skin_ to the front of it. As long as the name of the skin parcel itself is Skin_modelname it will work. E.g SurvivorW3_DZ -> Skin_SurvivorW3_DZ. If you are having problems with the original code that must be the cause, so all you need is a separate if/else/case for those models to map them to the correct skin parcel names.

edit: Oh wait I see you want the dropped body to be female, the above still stands though you want to have two separate checks at line 8, one for the male models one for female.

Set a variable when it is one of the female skins like _isFemale = 1 for the male skins set it to 0. Then on line 24 where you see _class = "Survivor2_DZ"; you can say

Code:
if(_isFemale = 1)  then {
    _class = "SurvivorW3_DZ"
}
else {
    _class = "Survivor2_DZ "
}
Females in ghillies would still show up as men but I don't think there's a way to tell gender only _model in dayz.

So, I followed everything, tried different techniques, but still nothing.
The option shows up, but it will not remove the clothing. Any ideas?

HELP, guys on my server when tightening take clothes, but not the animation appears nothing happens, he undresses the dead player but my player keeps the same .... someone can solve for me.

What is your server info?

HELP, guys on my server when tightening take clothes, but not the animation appears nothing happens, he undresses the dead player but my player keeps the same .... someone can solve for me.

What is your server info?

Namalsk.
Frozenthia.
5.63.144.180:3255

I've called the .sqf correctly from all sides, I've changed what needed to be changed. The option appears but there's no "animation" of the body being respawned in civillian clothing, and the clothing doesn't appear in my inventory.
I did test this with my friend, but he couldn't get it to work, either.

Frozen, I was just on your server decompiled your pbo. your clothes.sqf files with the skins were wrong.

EDIT: After looking at it harder, you didn't even copy the code right. It's all jacked up. Private message me your skype info and I will send you your working PBO with the right skins.

Back