Request: Users to test DZAI + custom loot tables

Buttface

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
I'm looking for users that are using custom loot tables (such as the ones found here: http://dayz.st/w/Custom_Loot_Tables) and willing to test out DZAI's compatibility with them.

So, what you need:

1. Custom loot tables installed (either you have it or you don't, I can't give support for this).
2. To enable DZAI_debugLevel 1 in your dzai_config.sqf (not mandatory but harder to tell if everything is alright)
3. Willingness to undo changes and restart server if this turns out to not work, although I have every reason to believe it will work.

How to enable custom loot table support:

1. Edit DZAI\scripts\buildWeaponArrays.sqf (yes, this is one of those rare times you can edit this file and not have me grumble about it)
2. Look for DZAI_customLootTables and set it to true
It's around line 15 of the file.​

What to do after enabling custom loot table support:

After the first player logs into your server, check your server's RPT log during startup and look for any unusual errors related to DZAI. Most importantly, look for debug output that displays the contents of all DZAI weapon tables, which will show up if you enabled debug mode 1 earlier. It should include the weapons you defined in your custom loot tables.

What to do if it works or not:

If it works - enjoy, and keep it on or turn it off.
If it doesn't work - turn it off. If DZAI can't find the installed custom loot tables, it will use the default loot tables instead.

Either way, please report back with your results. Thanks.

Thanks a bunch, glad to see it works. I'll be moving the toggle option to dzai_config.sqf in the next update.

Back