Respawn at Celle, after reconnecting.

has anyone been able to reproduce this issue on the bliss version of today/yesterday with the correct directory structure of @DayZ_Celle 1.7.4.4 ? (The pbo's and bisign files are not in the addons folder in the downloaded files)

ive been playing a while now, continuously relogging near friends and in /near vehicles but cannot yet reproduce it.

Its not the folder structure, they would not even get on the game if that was the issue.

Seems the two guys seeing this were running 173 too.

To be honost i/we gave up hope for now... The server had hit rock bottom with players... And members were asking me to take down Celle because of the lack of players on it.
So i swapped Celle for Namalsk. Which runs fine without this bug and without the flooding of:
"Server: Network message 30c217 is pending"

I have ran Chernarus, Lingor, Utes, Celle and now Namalsk.
Celle was the only one giving me problems. If it was the map, bliss or my server. I have no clue.
What i do know is that this hive read/write problem only occurs when i had Celle up and running. Once again, it might be on my end that something with the installation went wrong/corrupt or whatever. I dont know.

In the mean time we will try Celle later on, when Celle 174 is also on Play with Six and DayZCommander (if that will happen).

I was running the version of Bliss that was released the night that 1.7.4 was released. (so without the latest 174 Celle fix). Before that i was running Bliss 4.0 with Celle 173, same problem though.

As it appears there are not many people affected by this bug.... So i`m starting to think more and more it has something to do with the installation i did.

Bandwith and server i excluded as the root since the server was running 2 instances of arma2oaserver since July. Without a problem. And i started getting these problems since i installed Celle.
Also... Utes was running simultaneously with Celle using the same Bliss version, without any problems.

So what is actually the root of the bug, i dont know....
I do know that we dont want to lose our playerbase because of this bug... Sorry....

i can vouch that the celle public is a bit low btw. has nothing to do with the bugs. there's just soo many awesome maps out there.. :)

We are having the same problem on our Vilayer server that nightstalker mentioned. Happens on a daily basis - with at least 3 known occurrences yesterday. Doing full re-install to see if that helps.

This happens to me too. I tried do set my spawnposition to a specific point, and if the server is under heavy load it seems to happen 3 our of 4 times, that I dont spawn at the previous settet position, but on the default spawn points.

Back