Sarge AI - Can't Implement Part of Script

In the Sarge AI 1.5.0 instructions it says to look for this line in the server_cleanup.fsm:

Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x  && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

and replace it with
Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

The code in my server_cleanup.fsm looks like this:
Code:
if (vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

Two questions...

1. Would I break anything by replacing that line of code?
2. What is the "ParachuteWest" ?

Also, it asks to locate and change these two lines in the scripts.txt file:
Code:
1 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"if (_fuel >= 1.0) then { _fuel = 1.0; };\n\n_target setFuel _fuel;" !
and
Code:
5 setVehicleAmmo !"\"setVehicleAmmo\","

Those lines don't exist in my scripts.txt file, so should I add them in at the end?

1. You already have the "sarge" exemption in your cleanup script.

2. Your scripts.txt is a list of banned scripts. If your server detects scripts running these variables it will kick or ban (based on settings). Since they already do not exist in your scripts.txt, then it is fine already. I believe Epoch uses setFuel and setVehicleAmmo in some of their scripts, so adding those could cause people to start getting kicked for no reason from your server.

Back