SARGE AI Framework - Beta Testers wanted before release.

That's funny ...
I thought it was obvious that he said Skype but clearly the retarded needed it pointed out to them :)

guys no fights. and please stick to the topic.

Thanks to Omer and Richie, the framework includes Namalsk and Taviana as well now.

still looking for an experienced person in regards of server config, scripts and who is used to adjust things in his server pbo for Celle and Libgor.

And yes, i prefer Skype for this kind of runthrough (i invest a couple of hours to explain everything and run the person through). Needless to discuss which communication tool a gamer uses. If you want to know my preferences, it's either TS or VT for gaming.

I've given the chance to test this awesome package and just wanted to tell that Sarge did an incredible work on this!
What I really liked is that pretty much everything is configurable and easy to understand! So if your'e looking to add AI to your server this is exactly what you need

Sarge, I sent you a PM yesterday, but no response yet so I'll post here too.

We run a VPS, and while our main instance map is Takistan, we can run another instance with any map to test the AI out, celle, lingor or any other. We've been looking for another map to host anyways, and I'm very interested in the AI. We've heavily modified Takistan also, and I've been creating my own DayZ mod soon to be released, so I have plenty experience with modifying scripts and configs.

Sent you a PM as well. I run Chernarus and would be interested in testing them out to protect my walled city similar to Salvation City.

Chernarus is finished, Taviana 90% and Namalsk is ready without predefined heli patrols (which can easily be added).

I am running some last tests and consider releasing a first version tomorrow. For the moment i am back to test Arma3 .-)

Chernarus is finished, Taviana 90% and Namalsk is ready without predefined heli patrols (which can easily be added).

I am running some last tests and consider releasing a first version tomorrow. For the moment i am back to test Arma3 .-)

Sweet! Im looking into scripting and editing it already. Played a ton tonight with my crew.....such a massive success and it is only in alpha.

Thank you for all the work with the AI scipt, keep it up and hope the offical one will release soon :D

i don't undernstand part
"You need to un-pbo your missions folder. (if you dont know how to do this, please google and learn, in that case this framework is not really intended for you)"
please teach me ? where paste ?

Back