SARGE AI Framework - Public Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can delete the fix group spawns for example to make them random. And groups respawn in a grid if you leave the grid and enter it again. Every time you enter a grid the script will check the spawning of groups against the spawn chance in the config. Like 50% spawn chance and so on.

If you want more, then raise the counting for the groups in that file. If you want to make it completely random, you have to delete them.
Didn't you read the readme or the notes given in the configuration files?

@78043641
Try this one bud, and good luck staying alive. :D

CAVEAT: I have not relabeled the //comments, I have been experimenting with the numbers.....but I think you will find this quite challenging.

I will correct the comments and such after lunch, I have been using this one for a couple days, tell me what you think.

Attachments

• SAR_cfg_grps_chernarus.sqf
    11.5 KB · Views: 70
does it have more ais
Yes. Many, Many, AI.

Make a backup of your file, put mine in its place..... load game, go to any major city...
Come back and tell me when they make you very mad. :)

There are like 5 helis patrolling cherno, a few over electro, 5 at the NWAF, TONS of military guys at NWAF (I have military friendly on my server so they won't shoot you until you shoot them, but I'm thinking about making the military the main enemy later on......still playtesting.

The bandits are sureshots, the military will absolutely destroy zombies, and I dare you to drive a vehicle thru elektro/cherno...... bullets, bullets everywhere. :)

Let me know what you think after you try it, still a work in progress.

Also, I am going to repeat again to anyone still having the CLEANUP: Killed a hacker problem:

MAKE SURE YOU REPACK YOUR SERVER.pbo after making the changes to the server_cleanup.fsm file, because if you don't repack it, the server will read the old .pbo instead of your directory that you unpacked, and will continue to kill them immediately.

Wait until you see the bandits shoot down a mil heli....pretty cool, I must say.

Sarge is the man :)

If i enable

// If enabled IA communication between them with radio defined sharedist distance, 0/2
// (must be set to 2 in order to use reinforcement !R)
KRON_UPS_comradio = 0;

wud i be able to command the friendly's then ?
iam searching for a way to have them as friendly bacup so they folow you

If i enable

// If enabled IA communication between them with radio defined sharedist distance, 0/2
// (must be set to 2 in order to use reinforcement !R)
KRON_UPS_comradio = 0;

wud i be able to command the friendly's then ?
iam searching for a way to have them as friendly bacup so they folow you

I may be mistaken, but I believe that turning that to = 2 , allows the AI to call in reinforcements for themselves....

how do i add more heli patrols i want a lil more but not that many lol
I take it you got my file to work? :)

look at this:

//Heli Patrol NWAF
[SAR_marker_helipatrol_nwaf,1] call SAR_AI_heli;

each one of those lines, calls in a heli patrol.
the heli patrols are called in via a marker that is set in the file, like this:

// NWAF, heli patrol area
_this = createMarker ["SAR_patrol_NWAF", [4525.3335, 10292.299]];
_this setMarkerShape "RECTANGLE";
_this setMarkeralpha 0;
_this setMarkerType "Flag";
_this setMarkerBrush "Solid";
_this setMarkerSize [1500, 500];
_this setMarkerDir 59.354115;
SAR_marker_helipatrol_nwaf = _this;

now, if you wanted less, you delete one of those lines at top:

however many of those lines, is how many helis spawn...so you could take that file i sent you, and cut some of the heli lines out, and have less, or paste and have more...

how do i add more heli patrols i want a lil more but not that many lol
Don't take it personal, but really please please please..... If you run an own server and insert also scripts in the server and mission files, then read the readme and explanations of the things you implement. Sarge commented every important thing and about the hacker detected issues there is in the starting post the explanation what you've to do to avoid it. Please guys, read the first post from sarge and read the comments in the configuration files. That's why sarge write it.

I may be mistaken, but I believe that turning that to = 2 , allows the AI to call in reinforcements for themselves....

Not entirely right. If you enable that, Ai will communicate between each other, and share your target position. I havent tested it, but in theory AI should NOT be allowed to leave their grid. So if you are spotted by an AI, this parameter above is set, AND KRON_UPS_DISTANCE is set to a decent value, AI will come rushing from everywhere inside that grid to your position to kill you.

PS: not sure, but they might need a radio to be able to do that, so if you want to test it, make sure they spawn with one.

Not entirely right. If you enable that, Ai will communicate between each other, and share your target position. I havent tested it, but in theory AI should NOT be allowed to leave their grid. So if you are spotted by an AI, this parameter above is set, AND KRON_UPS_DISTANCE is set to a decent value, AI will come rushing from everywhere inside that grid to your position to kill you.

PS: not sure, but they might need a radio to be able to do that, so if you want to test it, make sure they spawn with one.

i will try it out where do i need to add the "itemradio" ?

// military AI
SAR_leader_sold_list = ["Rocket_DZ"];
SAR_sniper_sold_list = ["Sniper1_DZ"];
SAR_soldier_sold_list = ["Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ"];

// bandit AI
SAR_bandit_band_list = ["Bandit1_DZ", "BanditW1_DZ"];

// survivor AI
SAR_leader_surv_list = ["Survivor3_DZ"];
SAR_sniper_surv_list = ["Sniper1_DZ"];
SAR_soldier_surv_list = ["Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Soldier_Crew_PMC"];

// potential weapon list for leaders
SAR_leader_weapon_list = ["M4A1","M4A3_CCO_EP1","AK_47_M"];

//potential weapon list for riflemen
SAR_rifleman_weapon_list = ["M4A1","M16A2","M4A1_Aim","AK_74","LeeEnfield","M1014"];

//potential weapon list for snipers
SAR_sniper_weapon_list = ["M4A1_Aim","SVD_CAMO","Huntingrifle"];

sins it chooses the item random it will not spawn the radio for every soldier ?
or do i need to add it in the skin selection ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back