SARGE AI Framework - Public Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so ive fixed the script error for battle eye, i thought the hacker detection which blew up the choopers was fixed also, but seems not, still seeing in the .rpt kicked a hacker messages even after altering the server cleanup file, any suggestions? ive attached the server cleanup and .rpt files for reference.

Attachments

• server_cleanup.txt
    18.3 KB · Views: 6
  • arma2oaserver.txt
    286 KB · Views: 1
Hey Sarge, Here is a link to a video showing a problem we are having. We are using custom skins and weapons that are stock weapons in dayz and they are still not shooting and when you go to loot there is no ammo on them.

OK Sarge, after some extensive testing it seems to be a skin issue, here's what i have tried so far:

1. Left them in custom skins and gave them YOUR weapons that you have in default list (Did not fire)
2. Switched skins back to default in your list, with the default weapons in your list (They all fired)
3. Switched weapons to rMod weapons and left the skins as the default ones (They all fired)

Not sure what the issue could be but will do some more testing with things and see what i come up with.

Fixed this, and yes it was line 10 doing it, however i now have the killed a hacker problem, its insta death for everyone who joins the server, very annoying!

read the FAQ on page 1 - and compare the server_cleanup lines. You used the wrong adjustment. Take the second one.

I have tried using both lines in my server_cleanup, neither one works.
The first kills everyone, the second doesn't spawn AI.
I think it may be a conflict, although I don't see what would conflict with SARGE AI framework.

I have tried using both lines in my server_cleanup, neither one works.
The first kills everyone, the second doesn't spawn AI.
I think it may be a conflict, although I don't see what would conflict with SARGE AI framework.
can you post your original, unchanged server_cleanup (or at least the hacker part of it) so we can check ?

Sarge!

How can i put the ASR AI addons to your mod? Because bandits are too skilled. Killed our members with one shot when they wear ghille suits and sitting in a bush in 200 m away.
Thank you your answer.

read the FAQ on page 1 - and compare the server_cleanup lines. You used the wrong adjustment. Take the second one.

Yup that worked, i was going from the readme on github didnt realise a 2nd line was on the forum post, cheers Sarge.

Just a quick Q, no issues with this but before i go fiddling, if i want ai at our base location, can i assign worldspace for the spawn as opposed to 1 of the sar grid references? if so how would i do that? it seems at the mo i'd have to add an entire grid ?

How can I, completely, permanently remove bandit AI from spawning? I have set the number of bandit groups to 0, the spawn chance to 0% and how many spawn in each group to 0. I have done this for every locations but there are still bandit AI on the server. What else can I edit to make sure there is absolutely no chance for them to spawn?

How can I, completely, permanently remove bandit AI from spawning? I have set the number of bandit groups to 0, the spawn chance to 0% and how many spawn in each group to 0. I have done this for every locations but there are still bandit AI on the server. What else can I edit to make sure there is absolutely no chance for them to spawn?

Find this line in SAR_AI_ini.sqf:

Code:
SAR_AI_monitor set[count SAR_AI_monitor, [_markername,[1,1,1],[50,30,50],[3,5,3],[],[],[]]];

and replace it with:

Code:
SAR_AI_monitor set[count SAR_AI_monitor, [_markername,[0,1,1],[50,30,50],[3,5,3],[],[],[]]];
That should remove the randomly spawning AI bandits, btw: this allows you to control all the random AI on the map.

Just a quick Q, no issues with this but before i go fiddling, if i want ai at our base location, can i assign worldspace for the spawn as opposed to 1 of the sar grid references? if so how would i do that? it seems at the mo i'd have to add an entire grid ?

I believe a future release (maybe the next release?) will have the ability to assign AI's to patrol a worldspace instead of a grid. I remember reading about that in this thread.

Check out the cfg file for your map. There's a section to add independent spawns for areas you define on your map).

Sarge!

How can i put the ASR AI addons to your mod? Because bandits are too skilled. Killed our members with one shot when they wear ghille suits and sitting in a bush in 200 m away.
Thank you your answer.

I implemented my own skill sytsem the last days. If you can wait for my next release, skip ASR_AI at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back