Hi Sarge / Guys
First off, this mod is amazing! Love it

I'm sure out players will too
Installing was easy peasy thanks to the excellent guide, and a quick read of what people forget (i usually check the first 3 pages of a thread - seem what common issues are, so I don't end up asking noobie questions!)
That said... I have a noobie question
It's all working 100% perfectly, but I wondered about skill levels of the AI. Sarge, I know it's not a config option in the main config file, and I know you recommended in another post (to a similar question) to look into something like:
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12105 - But I have 2 quick questions:
1) Before I used this mod, I had static AI I had placed via the 2d editor, with waypoints etc - I knew how to set the skill levels there, and I just wondered if there is ANY way by editing the Sarge files, to edit the skill levels as defined usually in the mission editor - or do your files use a completely different system?
2) Re: the link above (for ASR AI Addons), I wondered:
a) Would this mod effect the AI spawned via your system? (yes/no/not got a clue - any answer is fine, I appreciate your help!)
b) Reading the readme that comes with that file, it says
Code:
This addon can be installed on clients, servers or both. It will configure only the AI local to the machine where it is installed.
Just wondered, does this mean to work properly, I would have to get players to download/install the mod? (much like rmod etc)?
Sorry for all the questions - Just trying to make the AI a little more hardcore as they can be poor shots sometimes, lol - and thanks again for building such a great mod!