Is it possible to add your own patrol path for the AI?
What I want to do:
Turn Skolyski island into a military base area. Put a few static patrols there. I also have the "excelsior bridge" added to my server, so I'm going to add a static fortify group at the end too.
Do a similar thing at NWAF
Put a few groups to spawn randomly around the map and patrol.
Now, just so I am understanding this right.... To do the static spawns I go to SAR_cfg_grps_chernarus.sqf.
I start at the "Marker Definition Section" and put in something like
Code:
//Skylisky Island Guards
this = createMarker ["Island_Guard1", [2519.3335, 13140.299]];
_this setMarkerShape "RECTANGLE";
_this setMarkeralpha 1;
_this setMarkerType "Flag";
_this setMarkerBrush "Solid";
_this setMarkerSize [100, 100];
Next Step: I don't want ANY heli patrols so...
Code:
//Heli Patrol NWAF
//[SAR_marker_helipatrol_nwaf,1,true] call SAR_AI_heli;
*Continue to // all the heli patrols*
Now, at the bottom there is the area set aside for the static troop spawns so I do....
Code:
[ISland_Guard1,1,1,2,"fortify",True] call SAR_AI;
This will create my first Static unit. 1 Leader 1 Sniper 2 Riflemen. This group will respawn. This group is set to fortify (See Question 2)
Q1: How do I configure the amount of time it takes the group to respawn. The one in SAR_config is commented to respawn only dynamic groups.
Q2: What does "Fortify" actually mean? Will the group patrol in a smaller area? Will they not move? Same thing with Ambush. Definitions somewhere? Google search got nada.
Q3: If I cannot set custom patrol paths, can I set how far away from spawn point the group will patrol? I've looked and looked and have not found this.
*Note* I set the humanity threshold for hostility to +250k so I assume all soldiers will attack all people now.