Scripting Help Request: Player Wardrobe based on UID

DeathlyHope

As name says, I'm in the process of making a Wardrobe script for Donors in my server. However I am stuck on how to set the script to only activate when players are inside my UID list. Any advice or suggestions as to how I can go about doing this?

Code:
donorList = ["2342342342", "2423434234","etc"];

if ((getPlayerUID player) in donorList) then {
        Add donor wardrobe code
};

hey guys how is everyone.. could somoene point me in the right direction as to how to make the skins stay after a player logs out or dies?

i want to give specific skins, to certain people without having them do anything.. just log into the server, and they have the skin i chose for them..

any help is greatly appreciated.. Vampire it has been a WHILE how are you buddy.. glad to see your still out there creating HAVOK... hahahah take care and thanks again.

hey guys how is everyone.. could somoene point me in the right direction as to how to make the skins stay after a player logs out or dies?

i want to give specific skins, to certain people without having them do anything.. just log into the server, and they have the skin i chose for them..

any help is greatly appreciated.. Vampire it has been a WHILE how are you buddy.. glad to see your still out there creating HAVOK... hahahah take care and thanks again.

Unless you use a database trigger, or a 999 call, you can't really change the skin for a specific player, or "lock it" to their account. The only way you can try to do it otherwise is as I posted in this thread using the skin changing code, forcing it to run on that player everytime they login. The problem is, the code is performing a model change, and model changes have always been buggy in DayZ.

For example if they are walking while the skin change happens they will break their legs and start bleeding. If the server is lagging too much they could get stuck in the ocean, or just die and login in debug. I still never found a good way to do it.

Adding onto what Vampire said above, it sounds like you've already found a way that works for you (sort of) and the issue you're having is most likely cause by not having those skins listed in allPlayers (which is in variables.sqf)

Adding onto what Vampire said above, it sounds like you've already found a way that works for you (sort of) and the issue you're having is most likely cause by not having those skins listed in allPlayers (which is in variables.sqf)

hey matt thanks alot. i'll look into it and see if i can get it going, i believe thisis the best place for support on dayz scripts and i would like to be as great as all of you guys.. if i need any further assistnace i'll let you guys know

also there is a hidden cave base scripte i used to use, it went into the server.pbo.. but like an idiot i forget to back that up.. anyone have any idea about the hidden cave script? or can u link me to it if you know of it.. i remember one guy had me install it on his server his name was Baja something..

he was part of Zombiebatalion clan..h tanks again

Ahh you mean the one i got from MACA :) I may still have it somehwere.

Whats new man ? Stop by our TS....not like you dont know it. Its in your SIG lol

BAHA
wats up buddy!!! i did goto your TS.. but i may have the incorrect info PM me

you following my Posts???? hahahaha its all good,, we made a Great team.. hope the gang is well bro... really glad to hear form you, im back permanently, unless i decide to tell the LAW to suck my NUTT SACK again.. hahahahahahah

Back