Server launch .BAT file and Restart system Tutorial

Yes, it and so at me is restarted, each 4 hours. With it all is normal. It is impossible to adjust warning messages before restart. In it all problem. Yours faithfully, Boris.

It would be glad, if you have helped me with this question, week already I correspond, and I pound the zero. Yours faithfully, Boris.

Try this one:

Code:
<Scheduler>

<job id = "0">
<time> 033000 </time>
<delay> 000000 </delay>
<day> 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 </day>
<loop> 0 </loop>
<cmd> say-1 Server Restart in 30 minutes </cmd>
<cmdtype> 0 </cmdtype>
</job>

<job id = "1">
<time> 035800 </time>
<delay> 000000 </delay>
<loop> 0 </loop>
<cmd> say-1 Server Restart in 2 minutes </cmd>
<cmdtype> 0 </cmdtype>
</job>

<job id = "2">
<time> 040000 </time>
<delay> 000000 </delay>
<loop> 0 </loop>
<cmd> #shutdown </cmd>
<cmdtype> 0 </cmdtype>
</job>

<job id = "3">
<time> 001200 </time>
<delay> 000000 </delay>
<loop> 1 </loop>
<cmd> say-1 Welcome to server Dayz Vladivostok! Ours RK 8902910. Group VK https://vk.com/club78133800. </cmd>
<cmdtype> 0 </cmdtype>
</job>
</Scheduler>

Tell, please, what you to me have laid out, starts to give messages from three o'clock thirty minutes? If it so, me still for a long time to wait to check up. And if isn't present, so too messages don't work. Yours faithfully, Boris.

It is based on the amount of time your SERVER HAS BEEN RUNNING. When your server starts, its time running is 000000. So when your server has been running 033000 (3hours 30 minutes) then it gives message "restart in 30min". When your server has been running for 035800 it gives message "restart in 2 minutes". When your server has been running 4 hours, it issues command #shutdown. Your game server host SHOULD have a script running that restarts your server if it crashes, so your server will come right back online.
Then the server time running starts all over again at zero.

So you only need ONE restart job.

Try it, check the error log. Your scheduler.xml is using the OLD format, it will not work if your server host actually has the newest version of BEC.

Well, and where the exit? In general, at me the host automatically put BEC and together with it scheduler.xml. And now it in general doesn't give out any messages. Earlier though the lowermost about the server gave out. Week I can not adjust any more, won't tell, where the exit? Yours faithfully, Boris.

Back