Server Script Help!

Fanis

Hi i will have a dayzpriv server very soon and i would like to install something that makes teams like clans by name.What i want to do is when i log in my name for example is [SYR]something.. and when the system sees the [SYR] i want it to automatically add a skin on the player which i will choose.I want help installing skins too.I'm very new to scripting and i don't know anything except how to install auto refuel self bloodbag clean roads and stuff like that.I don't know anything about scripting i can just install the scripts.Any help would be appreciated.

If your running the standard stuff use the inv custom feature and set it up for each member. Assuming you have database access. If you want certain skins they will have to be unlocked with say rmod.

The military uniforms zombies use are unbanned skins, howeever you will need to add them to your player login files in the server pbo. They still may not work with custom inventory, It would not apply the custom skin sfor me personally anyways.

Hi i will have a dayzpriv server very soon and i would like to install something that makes teams like clans by name.What i want to do is when i log in my name for example is [SYR]something.. and when the system sees the [SYR] i want it to automatically add a skin on the player which i will choose.I want help installing skins too.I'm very new to scripting and i don't know anything except how to install auto refuel self bloodbag clean roads and stuff like that.I don't know anything about scripting i can just install the scripts.Any help would be appreciated.

Fred's Wardrobe

I have posted many tutorials on my original post. You can customize the wardrobe menu to your desire. You could allow different clans access to different skins by using UID restrictions and creating new menus.

Alright thanks fred i'll look it up and i'll try to install them.

I would offer more assistance than a link if I had the time, haha. Unfortunately, I am very busy with some mod development teams I am helping out, as well as working on my own addons. However, if you get stuck, let me know and I may be able to take a break and help you out.

I would offer more assistance than a link if I had the time, haha. Unfortunately, I am very busy with some mod development teams I am helping out, as well as working on my own addons. However, if you get stuck, let me know and I may be able to take a break and help you out.

No problem man at least you share your scripts and help people.One thing i deleted was the ghillie suit from clothing folder and from the wardrobe_main.sqf because our server will be more pvp like.One last thing i would like to do is make the wardrobe appear only one time.When the player spawns,he chooses his skin and then the wardrobe is disabled for him so that people can't change skins a lot of times cause that would be a problem.If you have time please tell me how to do that.And thanks again.

No problem man at least you share your scripts and help people.One thing i deleted was the ghillie suit from clothing folder and from the wardrobe_main.sqf because our server will be more pvp like.One last thing i would like to do is make the wardrobe appear only one time.When the player spawns,he chooses his skin and then the wardrobe is disabled for him so that people can't change skins a lot of times cause that would be a problem.If you have time please tell me how to do that.And thanks again.

Try this.

Back