server_cleanup.fsm & Epoch 1.0.4

Here's my RPT log ... I think. I'm still very new at this so forgive me if I've got the wrong file or something. I can't see any "errors" by that name but maybe something else will occur to you:

Thats the RPT, but you should get in game and play until you get kicked, and then let me see it.

Also for large pieces of code, use pastebin.com. You can paste it in there, submit it, and then link people to the page you were sent to to view it.

What you are seeing is the RPT after I got kicked. It's looked virtually the same for days now no matter how long I play. At times it kicks after five minutes, once it took up to an hour. No errors showing on the RPT. Obviously I'm doing something wrong but I've switched maps to clear the data and then restarted Chernarus using the Default PBOs. I'm frankly at a loss. This all started when 1.0.4.1 came out on Dayz.st ... any suggestions would be appreciated.

What you are seeing is the RPT after I got kicked. It's looked virtually the same for days now no matter how long I play. At times it kicks after five minutes, once it took up to an hour. No errors showing on the RPT. Obviously I'm doing something wrong but I've switched maps to clear the data and then restarted Chernarus using the Default PBOs. I'm frankly at a loss. This all started when 1.0.4.1 came out on Dayz.st ... any suggestions would be appreciated.

Open Steam > Find Arma 2: OA > Right click it > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

After that runs you'll need to launch Arma 2 OA from steam and let it open up all the way, then you can exit it.

If you have any corrupted Arma 2 files this will fix that.

After that if you still have problems try reinstalling Epoch.

I hate it when that happens ... :) I have ARMA2 installed from disks, I picked it up years ago before I knew it was on Steam (or if it was on Steam). Is there a step I can perform in ARMA 2 that will accomplish the same thing? Also remember that everything worked fine until I ran with 1.0.4.1 ... in any case I'll try reinstalling Epoch. Thanks for the help.

Hi, is it possible to spawn vehicles through the DayZ Map editor? I tried to spawn in some vehicles but when I get in them, They kill me and disappear.

Back