Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

You should specify where exactly you want the code in server_monitor.sqf. Tried adding it at the end and it didn't work.

Thats exactly where you should add it. If it didnt work, the other steps might have failed due to a number of reasons, like wrong permissions on the database user or some other reason.

This isnt for support, please email me directly.

so when i try to install TSW the program will stop working and just shut down .
Anyone that can help with this ?

TSW is not installed. Just unzipped, maybe you talking about the launcher, that auto updates it, it needs a 64bit windows, but tsw itself doesnt, if you manually update it, you dont need 64bit windows at all.

The TSW launcher, when i open it and run it, then it trys to update. and then i get the fail "the program has stopped working" from windows.
And i got a 64bit windows.

The reverse engineered one which is almost up to as many servers as regular origins is reality, but the db structure is different.

Really? The version in the program still says that I am using the current version. .684 beta. Is there a place I an check for the updates?

Really? The version in the program still says that I am using the current version. .684 beta. Is there a place I an check for the updates?

Yes, when everything is stable i will release it publicly via the auto updater. Cant send out unstable updates via auto updater and have tons of clients complaining the next day :p

its called BETA launcher... so what do they expect other than do some betatesting for you ? ^^
if they dont want possible unstable versions they should keep it starting with the tsw.exe directly

but i would say betatesting and bugfinding and fixing goes way faster if there are more people doing it ^^

its called BETA launcher... so what do they expect other than do some betatesting for you ? ^^
if they dont want possible unstable versions they should keep it starting with the tsw.exe directly

but i would say betatesting and bugfinding and fixing goes way faster if there are more people doing it ^^

Beta testing is for finding bugs and testing stuff, if I know its broken, I dont need testing done on it :p

But once its good to use, will put out for public beta testing :D

Any idea when the login server will be back up? Finally got TSW installed and working after waiting several days for a key and having a few install issues. Then probably an hour after I get it running properly is seems the login servers go down.

It looks like an amazing admin tool, just is a little frustrating when I cant actually use it.

Any idea when the login server will be back up? Finally got TSW installed and working after waiting several days for a key and having a few install issues. Then probably an hour after I get it running properly is seems the login servers go down.

It looks like an amazing admin tool, just is a little frustrating when I cant actually use it.
yea i know what u mean. a hacker came onto my server and tped every one and blew shit up and tsw stoped working and couldn't logg in. not even sure if tsw could even find out the hacker.

Silent warrior, can you please assist us, in getting this software to run? We've sent e-mails and gotten no response. We just purchased this about 3-4 days ago, and we give up, my copy of software doesn't work at all, it use to let me login, but had errors, and today it doesn't even do that, frozen solid, running in admin mode, i'm 64bit win 8

Silent warrior, can you please assist us, in getting this software to run? We've sent e-mails and gotten no response. We just purchased this about 3-4 days ago, and we give up, my copy of software doesn't work at all, it use to let me login, but had errors, and today it doesn't even do that, frozen solid, running in admin mode, i'm 64bit win 8

if its stuck on "connecting to login server" then ur not the only one. nd some times mine says not responding. its a beta man what can u expect. give him time to respond. lol i also messaged him a few times.

Back