Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

Dont think the repair functions work yet.

New question. So when I am logged in server messages work. When I log out server messages stop. Any way to make it so server messages are always running using TSW to set it up?

pretty sure it works i did it before.. and no if u have dayz.st u can go into ur db and go to messages and set them up

Silent, there was also a discussion elsewhere about whether or not things like iron dome and the ban lists will work when you are not logged into TSW. I would assume they would all work but someone was claiming they dont.

Basically, any TSW functions need TSW open to actually work, since when closed the tool cant do anything.

I am changing this however soon, and little by little adding more and more stuff that will run while TSW is closed, even if with limited functionality.

Basically, any TSW functions need TSW open to actually work, since when closed the tool cant do anything.

I am changing this however soon, and little by little adding more and more stuff that will run while TSW is closed, even if with limited functionality.

Ok, it would be nice if the server messages and the restart schedule could save

The only issue I currently have is the repair/refuel part. It will update via TSW but it never really goes through the server, making it revert back to its previously set damage/fuel.

Edit:Testing around with some other features, it does seem not to update lively.

The only issue I currently have is the repair/refuel part. It will update via TSW but it never really goes through the server, making it revert back to its previously set damage/fuel.

Edit:Testing around with some other features, it does seem not to update lively.

do u also have problems giving players items? i do. it usually dosent work or its really delayed.. some times it works rarely

Hey SilentWarrior I was checking your program out and was wondering if i could speak with you about it I have already sent you and email regarding maby purchasing it

oooh hmm. yea my live features hardly work for sum reason

I noticed mine hasn't been responding today either. I'm kind of confused as to how this program works. Seems like most the admin panels read and write directly from your dayz server but it seems like this one has to go to a sever on SilentWarriors end first then to our servers.

Wouldn't be a major issue if the servers were a little bit more reliable. Doesn't Vilayer sponsor this project? Can't work out a deal for one of their servers to better support this awesome mod.

On a side note, for a day or two the program was working pretty well, only crashing when I clicking in things to fast. Now for the past two days the program crashes after about 1 minute of use for me and all my admins.

TSW servers are ran on a very nice machine provided by vilayer. If you got something not correctly configured, it might fail to connect to your server, tho, but tsw servers are used only for login, updates and module installs, and nothing else.

I noticed mine hasn't been responding today either. I'm kind of confused as to how this program works. Seems like most the admin panels read and write directly from your dayz server but it seems like this one has to go to a sever on SilentWarriors end first then to our servers.

Wouldn't be a major issue if the servers were a little bit more reliable. Doesn't Vilayer sponsor this project? Can't work out a deal for one of their servers to better support this awesome mod.

On a side note, for a day or two the program was working pretty well, only crashing when I clicking in things to fast. Now for the past two days the program crashes after about 1 minute of use for me and all my admins.

the issues i have is the live features hardly working or delayed as for giving players items. another is vehicle features. vehicles do not repair or refuel. another problem i just figured is in dbtools when clicking on delete exploded vehicles it shows it deleted on tsw but not in game.

the issues i have is the live features hardly working or delayed as for giving players items. another is vehicle features. vehicles do not repair or refuel. another problem i just figured is in dbtools when clicking on delete exploded vehicles it shows it deleted on tsw but not in game.

Not all functions are "LIVE" yet.

Basically, functions need to be done twice for the same action. One on the database and then another on the server via scripts to apply the changes live, this requires the whole tool to have scripts done in duplicate for every single feature.

Obviously this isnt done yet, currently live functions are : vehicle spawn, repair, refuel, teleport. Player teleport, give health, kill, edit gear (not give gear).

Not all functions are "LIVE" yet.

Basically, functions need to be done twice for the same action. One on the database and then another on the server via scripts to apply the changes live, this requires the whole tool to have scripts done in duplicate for every single feature.

Obviously this isnt done yet, currently live functions are : vehicle spawn, repair, refuel, teleport. Player teleport, give health, kill, edit gear (not give gear).

yea when i edit gear and put something in there inv it dosent always appear. and i have no idea why my vehicles wont refuel or repair .

I have reinstalled TSW multiple times, all on completely fresh severs. I make sure it is the first thing to go on because some mods I've found don't like to let the TSW installer work.

But as far as the function you listed as working, here is my status for what you listed:
Vehicle Spawn: untested. It shows up on the map but I've yet to check.
Vehicle Repair/Fuel: not working. Tested on multiple vehicles. Neither in game or TSW shows it as fixed.
Teleport: only after server restarts will they move.
Player Teleport: only when they log out first. I understand that is a Chernurus issue tho.
Give Health: worked yesterday
Kill: worked yesterday
Edit gear: worked yesterday, not today
Not sure difference between edit and give but yesterday I was able to give people the premade load outs you made.

Of course the main issue is that now everyone I know of has TSW crashing every minute or so.

Back