Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

As a service to the community I'm happy to post the website and take that risk. I think it's somewhat overbearing if we can't post links to tools on this forum. I also don't have the impression that is how these forums are being moderated either.

There is a large divide between saying 'hey there is a tool at this location' in a thread dedicated to such tool vs posting ads for the tool in every thread.

Please keep in mind we are not against discussion of commercial software and services here. But any sort promotion of commercial proprietary applications will be seen as spam. We have to do this as if its ok for one, then a floodgate of hosting companies and pay to play servers will start posting.

You have to concede that linking to the location of the tool would be considered 'fair' within the terms of discussion?

The hacker that creates all the battleye bypass's, and monky monitor (MONKY) claims to work with you... Is this true? If so I don't think I'll be giving you any money.

The hacker that creates all the battleye bypass's, and monky monitor (MONKY) claims to work with you... Is this true? If so I don't think I'll be giving you any money.

NP stick with your hacker invested server we do not need ya anyway. I'm perfectly happy with this tool and the author and in no way do I feel like I got cheated. Within starting my 2017 server I was able to catch 27 script kiddies/teleporters. The tool is fantastic.
So again you think you have all the answers.. Then by all means go ahead and stay away.

It's a great tool for a vanilla dayz chernarus server. Anyone got it working on dayz 2017?

It's a very well developed tool, definitely worth the 10 euros for how much time will be saved in not trawling through your DB.

Ive been using it for about a month now, it works good for checking people for hacked gear, teleporting and spawning vehicles. However it requires you to be watching.

It does pick up false positives on people in any high speed vehicle but it does not kick them, it just warns you of a possible hacker teleporting. It does a very good job of showing you the real teleporters too.

You can also check the gear everyone has on the server so if you see a group of guys standing around and you click there inventory and notice they all have AS50's with GPS, NVGs, M9SDs. You can be pretty sure there is a hack box.

Other nice features is you can teleport players. they must be out of game though. and you can edit gear. (admin abuse is one major problem with that)

You can select all the hacked weapons and it will kick or ban anyone with one. Works great

Banning and kicking is easy and fast.

Setting server messages

You can also create new spawns for vehicles and it saves them in your database.

Anyways the only bad things iv found is:
It does require you to be monitoring the server, it isnt great at doing things for you.
The gear editing and teleporting could be used by admins to help friends (Admin abuse)
Personally i use it to help people AFTER a hacker has done his damage by teleporting them back to there last location and giving them some gear back.

Is it worth the money??? I would have payed twice as much. Simply for the fact that it has so much extra stuff in it like spawning vehicles/deleting vehicles/repair ect. And it really help make Adminning that much easier.

It has everything all in one and is by far the best Admin tool you will have.

I use this tool, Its really good I recommend buying it. the item detection and kicks for hacked items works well, also I like the Dome feature, I set up a hacker trap like 30 km north in debug with heli's and put a dome around it and it kicks people who go into it. and logs it if im not monitoring I can ban them later.

Also I have converted Dayz+ to Bliss so this tool works for me on dayz+

Is this a one time buy or monthly? Might be interested. And let me get this straight you do not need BE running to runthis correct?

yes 1 time fee, and free updates. as far as battleye needed im not sure. I think you would need it for the ban list/ ban feature

You dont need battleye, its a stand alone program. I dont know why you wouldnt want battle eye though. And yes its a 1 time fee that works out to be about $13. Its worth the money.

You dont need battleye, its a stand alone program. I dont know why you wouldnt want battle eye though. And yes its a 1 time fee that works out to be about $13. Its worth the money.

Well I'd rather not run without BE tbh but there are a couple scripts I want to run and because I go through DayZ.ST I can't access my script.txt yet to add the exceptions so no one gets kicked for Restrictions. I was contimplating the purchase anyhow but wanted to see if that would benefit me temporarily for the BE issue while keeping hackers at bay.

Well I'd rather not run without BE tbh but there are a couple scripts I want to run and because I go through DayZ.ST I can't access my script.txt yet to add the exceptions so no one gets kicked for Restrictions. I was contimplating the purchase anyhow but wanted to see if that would benefit me temporarily for the BE issue while keeping hackers at bay.

Just needs to connect to your FTP, MySql, rcon and your Server via IP/Port. I dont see you would have an issue unless it cant connect to rcon but it should because that just requires your ip/port and rcon pass. It does only support 4 maps tho Namalsk. Chernarus, Lingor Island and Taviana

I have been using this for almost a month and its worth 5 times what he is charging for it.
It is by far the best DayZ Admin tool available and I cannot recommend it enough.

Seriously, I can't sing enough praises for this tool.

I have sent an email to the email listed above. Does it take a few days for a response?

I have been searching for the past 3 days for this program. Also does anyone know another program that stops people from using scripts such as weather change or spawning weapons to player inventory? I'm willing to pay to minimize the hackers on my server. Maybe I should start paying them to not hack on my server! lolz

All I can say is do your server a favor and use this tool.

Great support with an active forum community, ease of use and oh did I mention it makes identifying hackers fast and efficient.

As for TSW himself, nothing but a pleasure to deal with.

I have the tool and emailed back the pre gen key...but last email was 2 hours ago, really hope i dont have to wait a whole extra day to get the key to use the program ;(

Back