Simple(ish) Debug Monitor w/ toggling function and animation

the script works with or without the animation and the toggle debug in center of screen is gone as well grate work any fix for long off bug yet?

ok done this but with no animation still takes a while to go away its about the time it would take to play the animation then it fades out

what do i need to change in there as that only brings the option up?

It also disables the menu :p
Code:
if (s_player_toggle < 0) then {
              s_player_toggle = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Toggle Debug") +"</t>"),"custom_monitor.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
        };

that is what mine says

Odd. Works fine for me, when it faded out all I had to do was add the
Code:
,"",5,false,true,"",""
and it went away instantly

Maybe try your finished method. All it really fucks with is the message that you get when it finishes the timeout.

not sure it will fade out but after a few seconds about the time it would be to play the animation if it was on and it does not say you have turned of the debug at the bottom I would think it has something to do with the interrupt part of the script not telling its finished because I was moving around? maybe i don't no =(

done a bit more testing and if you move around or try to with animation on it again takes a bit to fade and the text saying you have turned it off does not show

done a bit more testing and if you move around or try to with animation on it again takes a bit to fade and the text saying you have turned it off does not show

again, remove all the files you have and start over. You did something wrong.

Back